Where can I play squash?

Hallamshire is the best, for what you pay it is top value. The staff are friendly and there are loads of leagues and activities. You can play in daytime leagues or ladies only leagues. There are about 30 divisions so you get to play loads of different people. The Club night is Sunday, I think. The courts are the best ive seen. Ok its not cheap but its well placed. I've tried others but by far Hallamshire is the best.

If you can aford a private club such as Hallamshire then I'm sure that's best (I used to play at Brampton Manor in Chesterfield and Chapel Allerton in Leeds and both were excellent - great facilities and you're never stuck for a partner of similar ability in the leagues).

If the membership fees are an issue then you can join the new leagues set up at Concord (just 3 leagues at the moment). You just split court cost with your playing partner.

Concord Tel: 0114 257 0053

There used to be a converted church in Wath that was a resonably priced squash club.