Hagg house allotments

You took on two plots, good luck! What numbers were they? We're on no. 18 and I usually manage a couple hours on either Saturday or Sunday. They're pretty quiet on a weekend, so not surprising you had the place to yourself in the week. I'd love to get down there in the week, but this work thing gets in the way too much.

I managed to get up there yesterday, but only for half an hour or so just to have a look about really, (the wife and father-in-law had been up to do some clearing).

Two plots eh! good luck with that. I think I may have taken on two plots by accident :o it seems very wide now we have cleared to the borders.

I am on plot 43, next to Rob and hope to get a few hours this weekend too. Feel free to pop in and say hi if you are about. Which plots have you got Dave?

Dan

hiya, ive took over plot 41 and 42, next door to 19!

hopefully should be up there sat and sun, if the weather is ok,

hope to c someone on there lol.

dave :thumbsup:

Way! Got map. Got application form. Hope to have a nose around this weekend sometime.

Hope to be up there at the weekend at some point. Sounds like it could be busy!

Dave, i am on 43 (and possibly 44 too given the size of the plot now we have cleared it!) which is on the other side of the path to you, so will come and say hello if you are about.

Ptraci, good luck with your plot hunting, feel free to pop in and say hi if you wish.

Now all we need is some decent weather :)

Dan

hiya,

yeah i'll pop and say hello if your there,

just hoping weather is ok, suppose i'll still go if it drizzles a lil,

as long as i can get a fire going to get rid of the jungle i chopped down lol,

i was thinking of getting some live-stock next year on the allotment,

does any think that would be :loopy: doing that?

i asked the allotment office and they said as long as i get writen permission it should be ok, but no one else on there has live-stock,

wouldnt want my chickens getting squashed live veg, lol

dont suppose anyone have any old wood or something on there allotment they dont want that i could use for fencing?

Just been to have a nosey. Think we're going to go for something quite close to the top. The ones on Bell Hagg lane are mainly taken but we may go for one just down on the next bridleway (103-106 I think),

hiya all,

well weather holded up today (meaning not raining) but was freezing up on the allotment, until i finally managed to get a fire going,

was really windy up there tho,

while i was there i was still thinking weather i should get some chickens or not??? does anyone think it would be :loopy: getting some up on there?

http://www.daves-allotment.blogspot.com/

Just been to have a nosey. Think we're going to go for something quite close to the top. The ones on Bell Hagg lane are mainly taken but we may go for one just down on the next bridleway (103-106 I think),

how did your plot hunting go?

have u managed to sign for a allotment?

how did your plot hunting go?

have u managed to sign for a allotment?

We've had a good look round but I'm still procrastinating. Probably sit down with forms this weekend.

We've had a good look round but I'm still procrastinating. Probably sit down with forms this weekend.

did you manage to sign for a plot?

dave:thumbsup:

Hi,

from the replies posted so far have you considered getting together and forming your own association? Is there one already? I know there is one at Hagg Lane is this your site or the one next door? (sorry would ask Pat but she is on holiday) If there is one get involved with it, if not you can always set up your own, the federation would help, we have a draft constitution and part of our remit is to encourage new groups. If we can help get in touch.

Kim. Sheffield Allotment Federation