3 bed ground floor flat exchange for 3 bed house

We want an exchange from a 3 bedroomed ground floor flat on Edward Street Flats nr old jessops hospital ideal for young children as there is a playground on the flats the flat comprises of gch, dg windows and soon to be having new kitchens and bathrooms, there is room for parking by a permit , it is near netherthorpe school and university and within walking distance to town , we are wanting a 3 bedroomed house with a garden areas preffered are crookes, walkley, hillsborough, langsett,wisewood or lower stannington , other areas would be considered . There is a Tenants association based on the flats were various activities are run as well as having subsidised day trips ,english lessons are also available. pm for further details

I don't think anyone is looking now as it's close to christmas, i have put up 2 exchanges on here for friends , both lovely houses, but no interest whatsoever, perhaps it will get easier to find exchanges after the new year, what do you think, are you finding it hard to get anyone interested?

I don't know it's the first time i have advertised , it's never the wrong time to move if you want where do your friends want to move to

I don't know it's the first time i have advertised , it's never the wrong time to move if you want where do your friends want to move to

one lives at Herdings and wants anywhere, the other is Gleadless valley and also wants any. I agree with you, if you find a nice property it shouldn't matter what time of year it is, i just think , people generally want to be settled around christmas, so stop looking as the month gets closer, then look again when christmas is over.