The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

I'd have had
obviously

;)

:razz:

;)

:razz:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nobody has moaned about a BMW driver, for hours...........:hihi:

The worst drivers in the world, without a doubt, are Chinese [ mainland ] drivers. This goes for ANY car or ANY vehicle they get their hands on.

Signals, zebra crossings and traffic lights are usually ignored.Pedestrians are usually ignored too. I don't think drivers here normally pass what we would think of as a driving test. In fact most licences are simply bought although this does vary from province to province.

I thought Turkish drivers and Saudi drivers were bad until I came to live here. I used to drive in Turkey and Saudi but I wouldn't dream of it in China.

Even the pedestrians here seem to have no road sense. I ride a bicycle, mainly on a university campus and you wouldn't believe how most of them behave--------suddenly walking across a road without warning, walking in the middle of the road 4 or 5 abreast, ears glued to i-pods in a dream, whispering sweet-nothings to each other and drifting about regardless.

In fact, I'm surprised there are so many people still alive and kicking in China !

:hihi: :hihi: VOLVO DRIVERS :hihi: :hihi: We RULE the road and have the POWER to prove it. You had better move over when you see me coming or get sucked up and blown out of my exhaust. :hihi: :hihi:

I thought Turkish drivers and Saudi drivers were bad until I came to live here. I used to drive in Turkey and Saudi but I wouldn't dream of it in China.

You mention Turkey, we used to call at Istanbul regularly.

The place we used to dock was sort of in the city centre.

All day long the honking of horns was continuous.

The standard of driving was dire, and they seemed to think that using the hooter was a device to give a magical right of way.:hihi:

I'm driving a mazda at the moment.....until I write it off like the last car.

My driving is terrible!

I've noticed something in Woodseats about driving behaviour.

The traffic situation due to the amount of lights causes backups, which is great for pedestrians, of which I am one sometimes.

But, when the lights go red, people leave the exits from side roads unblocked to let the other cars out. And this includes buses.

Maybe we are learning at last. For there is nothing we can do about the situation that has been created.

And everyone seems to give you a hand signal ' Thank you ' also.

It doesn't matter what car they drive, but its a known fact that Women cause virtually all accidents.

They aren't very good at driving, in the same way that men aren't very good at washing pots

what a load of poo!!!

Without trying to pick fault, it seems that you're struggling to grasp how lanes are supposed to be used.

You drive in the left most lane normally, the other lanes are used for overtaking, then you pull back in, unless road signs indicate otherwise (for example as you approach a roundabout).

If you want to move into the outer lane, accelerate to match the pace of that lane before manoeuvring into it.

It's not your job to enforce the speed limit by driving in an overtaking lane when you aren't overtaking.

When you say it isn`t my job to enforce the speed limit what do you mean exactly ?

Do you mean that you don`t regard breaking the speed limit as a crime/anti social behaviour ?

If this is what you mean then why don`t you just say so ?

On the other hand are you saying that it`s not my job (or anyone else`s) to try and prvent a crime and/or anti social behaviour taking place ? If this is what you mean, ie no help for the police from the public, then the police probably couldn`t do their job.

I have to admit that what is of more interest to me is whether you would extend this principle of "it`s not my job" to trying to prevent a burglary of your house ?

Do you mean that you don`t regard breaking the speed limit as a crime/anti social behaviour ?

I don't think Cyclone will ever admit breaking the speed limit is breaking the law.. ;):thumbsup:

Actually, I've found it's the people in those stupid little Smart cars. Not only do those cars not look safe

i hate smart cars, remind me of a rollerskate, but i must say, i was quite impressed when top gear tested them against the corsa, they run them into a concrete slab at about 80mph, the corsa came off worse, who ever would have been in a smart car at least might have come out alive:)

I was going to say Vauxhall drivers, particularly Vectras, but I think the 4x4 urban warriors have pipped them to the post.