The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

I have read the whole post.

Smileys aren't magic, if you want to convey information then write it down, and name calling isn't big and clever.

I've nothing to get over. It's not my fault you can't take a joke and are way too serious for your own good.

It's not my fault your jokes aren't funny. Shall we drop this now?

I think it's best. Getting a little out of hand really.

micra drivers without a doubt

:hihi: your going to be in trouble for saying that, it will be seperate beds for a week

Usually the one in front.

Edit: yesterday, approaching a roundabout the car in front indicated left (same direction that I wanted), then right and SHE went straight on.

I suppose a left followed by a right does mean straight on... another Victor Meldrew moment.

PS my o/h agreed with me that time.

Actually, I've found it's the people in those stupid little Smart cars. Not only do those cars not look safe but I've noticed these guys seem to drive through any speedlimit at the same speed. Which means in residential areas these a***wipes are speeding! Maybe it's because their crappy little car gets passed by everyone else on a faster road? :mad:

LOL, they can't ever get any faster than 40mph, so they try to make up their average by doing 40 in the 30 limits.

I noticed no bad drivers today!

Yesterday, 2 porsche 911 and a bike went past me just past coisley hill roundabout, must have been pushing 90 in the rush hour.

I'd have had 'em obviously, but I wasn't driving and my car shares old audi 80 isn't up to the job. :-)

In resonse to the OP

Hate those guys behind the Trollster engine.

Pain in the haciender.