The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

Any car that has a taxi badge on the back tends to have the worst driver, Closely followed by boy/girl racers (usually about 2" behind). :rolleyes:
Yes taxis are probably the worst as a group. I always think it's rather ironic that people leave their cars at home so they can have a drink and then get scared stupid by some witless 15 year lunatic driving them home in Toyota Avenis (is good car mate) and charging for the privilege.

Here's a Volvo joke for you then, the first one that comes up on google.

An old guy in his Volvo is driving home from work when his wife rings him on his carphone,

"honey", she says in a worried voice, "Be careful! There was a bit on the news just now, some lunatic is driving the wrong way down the motorway",

"It's worse than that!", he replies, "There are hundreds of them!"

Strangely enough at about 5:15 yesterday evening on returning from Morrisons, Hillsborough, I saw a car turn right from Albert Terrace Road (by Tesco's) onto the outside lane of out of town carriageway of Penistone Road, not realising Penistone Road is a dual carriageway!!

I think they were driving a Vauxhall.

I think they were driving a Vauxhall.

You recognised the make from the wreckage? Anyone who does that should be banned on the spot forever.

You recognised the make from the wreckage? Anyone who does that should be banned on the spot forever.

Luckily because the traffic coming out of town was light (and stopped for the lights), the idiot didn't cause an accident, and, luckily again, they only had to travel about 50 yards before they turn off onto Infirmary Road.

Unfortunately I was just too far away to read their number plate.

black cab drivers are the worst drivers.

Thats a shocking racist comment.

i get wound up with bus drivers. mainly because of the way they pull out, generally without looking or caring about what is approaching on their right.

We can't wait untill someone lets us out, and anyway we have bigger vehicles so can do what we like.

When someone beeps, I stick 2 fingers up out of the window when pulling out

We can't wait untill someone lets us out, and anyway we have bigger vehicles so can do what we like.

When someone beeps, I stick 2 fingers up out of the window when pulling out

Wait a minute!! THAT WAS YOU!!?!?

they are though, :hihi:

Just think that if he'd said Asian Cab Drivers are bad, it would cause an uproar, or Chinese Cab Drivers.

He obviously is as PC as Alf Garnet

black cab drivers are the worst drivers.

In what way?

I have to admit there aren't may on the road during the daytime when I normally drive, but the ones I've seen use their indicators for instance when the pull over, pull out, change - which is more than I can say for a lot of drivers.

I always give them a little more room anyway as they often have to react fairly quickly to instructions from their passengers (who often aren't the most sober people in the world - well, I know I haven't been when I've used a black cab).

I see a fair amount of poor driving, but I don't think I can pin down any particular group that do it.

In the few cases where i've seen truly dangerous driving (deliberate as well) it's been newer cars and quite powerful, with young men driving them.

Actually I can pin mine down almost exclusively to a particular group, but lets just call them mainly modded Honda Civic/Prelude and Accord drivers.