The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

White vans - As a general rule the more men there are piled onto the front seats, the more aggressive the driving will be. Florescent tabards are a sure sign that they will holler out of the window at women as well.

4x4s - A top tip is to look for the tow bar. If there isn't one, then you have found a Chelsea Tractor, and should proceed with caution. Anticipate moronic driving and give it a wide berth, especially around junctions.

BMWs - When driven by males these cars seem to be magnetically attracted to the car in front. You will be able to see the pores on the nose of the driver through your rear view mirror.

Bicycles - Expect erratic behavior at all times and a complete disregard for any part of the Highway Code, coupled by a staunch belief that all car drivers are out to get them. People on foot should also beware, especially at pedestrian crossings.

:thumbsup:

I was going to say Vauxhall drivers, particularly Vectras, but I think the 4x4 urban warriors have pipped them to the post.

hey, nowt wrong with vectra drivers:) cheeky

I have to admit that what is of more interest to me is whether you would extend this principle of "it`s not my job" to trying to prevent a burglary of your house ?

You are suggesting that because someone disagrees with a particular law in certain situations he therefore disagrees with all laws, that's just plain ridiculous. If someone disagrees with a law it doesn't mean that they break it just because they are discussing it on here.

BMW owners do seem to have particular trouble navigating the roads with out mounting the kerbs.

Me I am shockingly bad.

I only passed my test last month and I do the most stupid things. I do have green L's on my car but that seems to annoy people even more.

Me I am shockingly bad.

Kudos for acknowledging it! :thumbsup:

You are suggesting that because someone disagrees with a particular law in certain situations he therefore disagrees with all laws, that's just plain ridiculous. If someone disagrees with a law it doesn't mean that they break it just because they are discussing it on here.

But you and I know that Cyclone does almost certainly break this particular law and I`m sure he`d admit it as well.

To be honest I just want to hear Cyclone clarify which of the two meanings of his argument is the one he want`s to put over.

Is he arguing that one does not have to obey a law if one doesn`t agree with it, or is he arguing that one should not get involved in law enforcement unless one is in the Police ?

I'm an Audi driver............YAY.

If on a monday between the hours of say 2.30 pm - 4.30 pm you see a new red mini with L plates on, an a ADI looking like he is about to fill his pants in the passenger seat.... ( Bless him ) . I would advise you all to move out of the way. :D

PoStMaN comeing through !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

But you and I know that Cyclone does almost certainly break this particular law and I`m sure he`d admit it as well.

To be honest I just want to hear Cyclone clarify which of the two meanings of his argument is the one he want`s to put over.

Is he arguing that one does not have to obey a law if one doesn`t agree with it, or is he arguing that one should not get involved in law enforcement unless one is in the Police ?

Maybe he does break that law, I do sometimes too as do the majority of people but it doesn't mean to say that any of us break that particular law all the time just for the sake of it or that we break any other law. The constant ongoing argument here is over the speeding laws and those of us who think that the speed limits are sometimes too low always talk of the same thing which is inappropriate speed which may be too fast or too slow depending on the circumstances. I can't speak for Cyclone but that is what I read into his posts, he doesn't come across to me as a criminal who breaks any law because he feels like it.

We do have to obey the law whatever we think and if we break it we run the risk of being prosecuted, I personally think that in a lot of cases that is the only risk we run which is why I put forward my arguments.

I don't think you should get involved in law enforcement by blocking lanes as some kind of vigilante of the road, that in itself could run you into trouble and is more anti social than the behaviour of the people you are holding up on a motorway where the majority of cars exceed the speed limit with the blessing of the proper law enforcement agency.

Disability buggy drives onto M27

A 90-year-old man was found driving along the hard shoulder of the M27 in a motorised disability buggy.

The man had travelled from his home near Southampton to go shopping at the Whiteley Shopping Village.

After leaving the shopping centre he became confused, drove down the westbound slip road onto the M27, and felt he could not turn back.

The man was rescued by police after being shadowed by a passing 4x4 that had driven slowly beside him.

Shows the 4x4 driver in a good light, and proves that disability buggies are the worst vehicles on the road, with the worst drivers.

It also proves that visiting shopping centres leaves people confused.