The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

In what way?

I have to admit there aren't may on the road during the daytime when I normally drive, but the ones I've seen use their indicators for instance when the pull over, pull out, change - which is more than I can say for a lot of drivers.

I always give them a little more room anyway as they often have to react fairly quickly to instructions from their passengers (who often aren't the most sober people in the world - well, I know I haven't been when I've used a black cab).

you drive mostly during the daytime, try driving on a friday/saturday night down somewhere like ecclesall rd or through and around town.

The worse drivers are those with big cars. The bigger the car the smaller the brain of the person driving it

The worse drivers are those with big cars. The bigger the car the smaller the brain of the person driving it

and thats a fact. There is actually no, scientific proof for this, but it is still- a fact.

I saw an Aixam this morning which must be the worst car on the road and prob therefore the worst driver. Less than 500cc diesel automatic throwing out a massive 12.7bhp and costing over six grand ffs. It's so crap you don't even need a licence to drive it and can drive it on a bike licence like a Reliant. http://www.autolocate.co.uk/newcar/?DerivativeID=31510&VehicleType=car&persist_SubscriberID=91019&AutoLocateID=F49429CB3DC862AF78877886

Blondes in 4x4's !!!!

They can never judge the size of there vehicles ....... :loopy:

Bus drivers and Binmen hogging the road as if they own it

:gag: Bus drivers and Binmen hogging the road as if they own it

I used to have a toyota corolla and i was a pretty lousy driver so you can add me to a list somewhere.

Just about anyone in a 4x4. It would seem you don't have to ever use an indicator if you drive a 4x4.

I used to have a toyota corolla and i was a pretty lousy driver so you can add me to a list somewhere.

This man (or woman ?) deserves a medal because so few drivers admit that they`re anything but perfect. Ironically the fact he (or she) does admit it, most importantly to themselves, means he (or she) is almost certainly one of the safer drivers on the road.......

OK I realise "jabberwocky" may be using irony but my point still stands !

Vauxhall drivers

Women in poncy 4x4s with their gym bags

Older men who are trying to compensate for something by driving like the part of their anatomy they are lacking in. You know the sort, they drive in your boot and then give you the dead eye when you DARE to slow down for that little old lady to cross the road?

black rx 8 drivers who try to force their way onto the motorway by overtaking on a slip road, and then trying to edge me out of the way.

obviously my company car was a bit larger than his.

the car was black not the driver.......btw.

wearing a thick white knitted turtle neck - like a knitting pattern model.