Sheffield Memories - Compiled By L.S.Dunone

Wait until shoeshine sees this.He will love the name of the tribute band called"Whisky in The Bra".:hihi:

I may have seen it somewhere recently, pattricia. Not far from here. I can't remember quite where it was spotted though! :)

seriessix, another brilliant contribution. Thanks......from a fan......

240volt, 3000 rpm........adjustable base! :hihi:

I may have seen it somewhere recently, pattricia. Not far from here. I can't remember quite where it was spotted though! :)

seriessix, another brilliant contribution. Thanks......from a fan......

240volt, 3000 rpm........adjustable base! :hihi:

We are now official "groupies" !! :hihi: :hihi:

seriessix, where have you been ? Ive missed your stories so much.Im going to read the two above at my leisure, and ponder at you brilliance.:)

seriessix, where have you been ? Ive missed your stories so much.Im going to read the two above at my leisure, and ponder at you brilliance.:)

You are too kind.

Had a bit of a dry patch, #88 isn't up to much. I think things are back to normal now.:)

You are too kind.

Had a bit of a dry patch, #88 isn't up to much. I think things are back to normal now.:)

Thank goodness for that. Shoeshine will be glad.:)

Now that Ive read them at my leisure, they are still as comical as ever.We have a published author here folks.

Could you imagine being a fly on the wall of an office with seriessix and Spike Milligan writing a comedy script, pattricia? :)

Within 30 seconds you'd have fallen off the wall and been carried away to the local Asylum in an old Black Maria driven by Bluebottle, never to be let out again. :o