Sheffield Memories - Compiled By L.S.Dunone

What a touching story of companionship and hope.

It begs the question, are dogs really mans best friend?

What a touching story of companionship and hope.

It begs the question, are dogs really mans best friend?

I guess it's all subjective...like the tour de france.

I guess it's all subjective...like the tour de france.

No I think we can actually develop objective metrics to leverage the synergies between sciences and mans best friend.

For instance, if a dog saves a mans life, that going to score high. getting his morning paper less high, but still this is an objective show of love and respect from the dog, a sign of dear friendship, if you will.

Using this scoring system, we can attribute a "friendliness index" for all of god creatures, thus creating a scoreboard of friendliness, that may looks something as follows;

1) Octopi.

2) Dogs.

3).......

29003902) Bears.

29002903) Cats.

Now there ill be some who rate the saving of ones life, lower than the fetching of ones paper, however likefans of the Tour of France they would be incorrect.

Dear Sir,

The other day I was wearing a new pair of slacks and decided to take a walk through the city, on my way back I noticed that the sun was just starting to rise, it's light spread a pink sheen over the bricks and concrete. Just as I reached the corner of my road I noticed a paper boy delivering what I can only imagine was more bad news through the letter boxes of my neighbors. The dawn chorus was in full swing as I walked the last few yards towards my home, then suddenly an empty feeling pervaded my soul. This sensory miasma was so overwhelming that I had to take a seat on a wall, I felt quite faint and could literally feel myself dissolving down through the gaps in the pavement.

Thanks,

Father Greg O'Donnellelly.

Dear Sir,

The other day I was wearing a new pair of slacks and decided to take a walk through the city, on my way back I noticed that the sun was just starting to rise, it's light spread a pink sheen over the bricks and concrete. Just as I reached the corner of my road I noticed a paper boy delivering what I can only imagine was more bad news through the letter boxes of my neighbors. The dawn chorus was in full swing as I walked the last few yards towards my home, then suddenly an empty feeling pervaded my soul. This sensory miasma was so overwhelming that I had to take a seat on a wall, I felt quite faint and could literally feel myself dissolving down through the gaps in the pavement.

Thanks,

Father Greg O'Donnellelly.

Is there a follow on to this ? I hope so. :)

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Serves you right for asking, pattricia! :)

I imagine myself writing like this when I have been on speed or cannibis.!!! I would never take them , so I am never going to write like this am I ? :D:D

pattricia...... there is only one seriessix......and the writer lives on tea and toast only! :)

So get the toaster out........:hihi:

pattricia...... there is only one seriessix......and the writer lives on tea and toast only! :)

Just shows how dopey we are doesnt it ?

I imagine myself writing like this when I have been on speed or cannibis.!!!

I fear L.S Dunone is taking something far worse than speed or cannabis. Possibly the demenita muscaria from the rain forests of Afghanistan. Or the Putasis Toad from coastal regions of Chad. Possibly even the St Paulius cactus from Iceland.

My bet is the Special brewiskus from Barnsley.

I fear L.S Dunone is taking something far worse than speed or cannabis. Possibly the demenita muscaria from the rain forests of Afghanistan. Or the Putasis Toad from coastal regions of Chad. Possibly even the St Paulius cactus from Iceland.

My bet is the Special brewiskus from Barnsley.

It strikes me you are as barmy as seriessix, b2b! :hihi: