Horrid children spitting out of bus windows. Do you know which school?

Does the same problem still exist? This thread is over 2 years old.

Wonder what would happen if we was to get on the bus and spit on the children who are spitting?

Notre Dame bus is all green.a bright bus,and they all have cctv cameras on them.Staff at the school can look at tape and spot trouble makers,so any bad behaviour will be on camera.I know ND are very strict with the kids, so I,m sure if you phoned school and mentioned this,it would get dealt with.

I know this is an old thread but does anyone know which bus company does the King Edward VII/Tapton run? One of them decided to take a short cut down a tiny residential road this evening as Darwin Lane was full of traffic, mounted the pavement when taking a corner and nearly crushed my daughter and a friend against a wall.

Sounds to me like the kids were simply having a bit of harmless fun.

Ever since the begining of time, groups of kids enjoy nothing more than stickin 2 fingers up at pedestrians, and giving w*nking gestures to car drivers whenever they are on a coach, on the Motorway, or driving through citys, its the reaction of the victim they find amusing

I myself have fallen victim to these jolly japes when stuck behind a School coach I couldn't overtake when driving down the A57 snake pass.

Are you a parent?

They know that nothing can happen to them they rule.

Drivers are not allowed to throw them off the bus either.

The red, white & green buses are Notre Dame buses, as I used to go this school. They have many buses all on different routes. This situation is horrible, & if you speak to the school they would definately do something about it as they are very strict & don't tolerate bad behaviour. However, don't tar everyone with the same brush. Like the bus I was on, there were bad kids & kids that just kept themselves to themselves.

Also, while I was at this school for 5 years, more often than not it was the public giving us abuse i.e. throwing bricks, drinks, eggs at the bus, mouthing abuse (religious, racist etc) at us etc. But nobody ever says anything about that!

Also, while I was at this school for 5 years, more often than not it was the public giving us abuse i.e. throwing bricks, drinks, eggs at the bus, mouthing abuse (religious, racist etc) at us etc. But nobody ever says anything about that!

So commuters, young mums etc. coming/going home from work used to stand and throw bricks at the bus? :roll:

Why dont they have school buses these days?

Teddie - Did I say that? No, but not everyone are saints out there when it came to our school bus.

Why dont they have school buses these days?

They do. That's what this thread is about.

I know this is an old thread but does anyone know which bus company does the King Edward VII/Tapton run?

BrightBus (MASS Transit)

North Anston Trading Estate, Houghton Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S25 4JJ

Tel: 01909 550480

Fax: 01909 550486

Web: http://www.leonmotors.com

I think that's the right one.