South African Shop/Butchers

not many gathering how many reply's there have been, where abouts you from in S.A?

I'm from Pretoria, how about you? Been in Sheff for a year now. And, Boertjie or Soutie? :P

Does anyone know of any in Sheffield. Im particularly looking for somewhere that sells boerewors. If anyone one knows it would be a great help.

Thanks

I sell boerewors traditional farmers style.Come down and see me at The farm shop at coppice house farm in the beautiful surroundings of the rivelin valley or call me on 01142 308155.

I live in Bulawayo Zim. We found a shop in Harrogate that sells wors made to a Bulawayo recipe.

its no biggie looking at the recipe any butchers that make there own could make these they dont look nowt special .

I sell boerewors traditional farmers style.Come down and see me at The farm shop at coppice house farm in the beautiful surroundings of the rivelin valley or call me on 01142 308155.

Replying about 5 years to late.....

Replying about 5 years to late.....

Never mind can always eat it as droe wors! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Hey there,im suprised you have had such a good response for boerewors.We have been making our own for a number of years.We have done all types of flavours.Im originally from Natal (or kwa zulu natal) and we often have Braais and potjies so if you give me a call I can give you more info.Give me a call on 07977518622

Join Amasheffield on Facebook. Let's find and enjoy Sa in Yorkshire together!

Bradway Meats on Twentywell Lane has lots of boerewors.