Chavs/hoodies On Derbyshire Lane

nice 1 lindsay, dont forget a pair of fat slags n they definately fall into the trap

The Police have lost control of the streets, so bring in the Army to restore order. Let them use whatever methods they want to get the job done, if a few Chav's get blown away so what, they are totally expendible.

Is it kids from the new childrens home ? Or just usual youths

Is it kids from the new childrens home ? Or just usual youths

As I said a few posts back, on the 7th when there had been a fire in the pavillion, my husband rang the children's home and all the residents were accounted for.

Also, this gang is as many as 20 - 25 strong, the childrens home doesn't have that many residents.

I live not far from the children's home. It's at the bottom of Harvey Clough Road, on the R corner, just where HC Rd meets Woodland Rd/Lees Hall Rd, near the entrance to Newfield School. Other than stones being thrown occasionally, and loud music, I don't know of any real problems definitely caused by them, though a near neighbour had her windows smashed by a kid from there. The police have had numerous complaints. Supposedly there's a staff member there 24/7 and kids activities are closely monitored. Noisy sods but personally I've had no real trouble.

The lot who hang around outside the co-op seem to gather from all up and down Derbyshire Lane, Norton Lees and Woodseats. You see them converging on the place as it gets dark. Don't think they are from the home, to be honest. I use the co-op regularly and haven't been hassled, though they always try and look hard. I can see how kids or some adults would easily be intimidated though, and I know the shop staff are up to here with them.

The mention of knives and car-kicking is a worry. Not seen anything like that. I did have a face to face with a lad of about 13 in summer, who, when i casually glanced at him (he'd been peering into a car on Harvey Clough Road) came out with "who the f*** YOU lookin' at?!"

I stopped and stared at him deliberately and said "You". he sood in the middle of the road calling me a f***ing stupid w*****. I just stayed calm (difficult() and said "What's the matter with you, are you nuts?", until his mates (there were 3 of them) told him to come on and he wandered off. I've seen him a few times, and he always gives me evils. I just smile at him and say "Hey it's the hard man", which seems to p*** him off.

These kids will grow out of it for the most part. I remember being a kid in the 70s in Pudsey, and there were gangs of skinheads doing the same; vandalism, thieving, intimidation and rarely violence. Plus ca change eh?

By 'eck it'd feel good to put some fear into them though. I never did owt like that because I had FEAR of the consequences. Kids should know fear, and it should be used as a tool of control. It's essential, and without it, you get this sort of crap.

were gonna have em, vigilanties, cops aint gonna do ote so local footy team are, then well c wot there made of. were not even gonna punch em were gonna give em a degrading slap!!!!!!

Frontline with foxy

Fair Play its all They understand, they dont give a toss about the bizzies but a group of pi$$ed off Brusiers will give them something to think about.

People need to stand up for them selves and their areas otherwise it all goes down hill very quickly, Just make sure you are clever about it.im sure you know what i mean fella :thumbsup:

Norton Lees is a great Area to live. We really dont have to put up with these idiots affecting our area when its pretty obvious they dont come from here. Im afraid to say this but i really do think matters will be taken in to our own hands if this carries on and the police dont do anything. I live near the co op and everyday i see smashed phone boxes, smashed up Bus stops and its pathetic. We never did anything like this when we was young so why should we take it anymore. It will get delt with not by the police but by people who will fight back and who have had enough. Its wrong but its true! My Moms car has been vandalised before and ive chased two lads who did it and gave one a hell of a beating. I stand up for the place im from and im proud to come from there and im not putting up with it anymore!

If you feel intimidated by these groups then they will carry on hassling you. If you stand up to them and laff at them or ignore them then they won't bother you! If they do hurt you in some way, just hit them back and floor them. If there 12 or 13 then it should be pretty easy. !!!! lol

Its like with bullying, if you dont stand up for yourself they just carry on! the same applies to these groups.

How many people have actually stood up to people hassling them in this way and have paid with their life? Best thing is to keep your head high, show them that you aint bothered and once in a safe environment call the police or the council

But why should we sit back and take it when its obvious by recent comments the police dont do anything! This has been going on for the past 10 years and its got worse with this new gang! Its pathetic.

Dont want norton lees turning in to some rough area! Or a area for special kids with problems i.e Drug abusers or Asbos!

ive saw s14 crew tagged up there....just the usuall wannabee g's.

Believe it or not it is not the s14 cru !!! And the reason i no this is because reports have been made that certain children from the home have been attacking youths known as the s14 cru with knives.Tagging is a well known thing for s14 not the rest of the crap that is going off !!! Also recentley norton church was burnt down and spray painted s14 cru.Guess the 3 boys charged in court today all from s8 with arson and graffitti was just trying to cause more problems by tagging "S14 CRU " :huh: Ask pupils at newfield school over the home i can assure you alot of these kids are violent thieves

Fair Play its all They understand, they dont give a toss about the bizzies but a group of pi$$ed off Brusiers will give them something to think about.

People need to stand up for them selves and their areas otherwise it all goes down hill very quickly, Just make sure you are clever about it.im sure you know what i mean fella :thumbsup:

yeah dont worry mate, if were gonna do it were gonna do it hush hush, pounce then scarper! We aint bruisers we just dont wanna see a decent area which ppl pay alot of money to live in go downhill. if a clip round earhole gets rid of these jumped up chavs then ill b the 1st to warm my right hand up