Chavs/hoodies On Derbyshire Lane

Dont tell me you are part of that S14 Cru??????

dont be so pathetic !!!!!!! Because i found a post amusing im part of a crew omg get real :loopy: :loopy:

It's usually Gleadless kids robbing the Derbyshire Lane kids, but do you have any further descriptions?

:rant: gleadless kids again

:rolleyes: sorry didn't know derdyshire kids were so well behaved

work with these kids love and you will find the kids that come of better areas are 10 times as bad as other kids that get pulled down all the time

derdyshire kids are know angels believe me ,so don't slag other kids down who you know nothing about

thank you

:rant: gleadless kids again

:rolleyes: sorry didn't know derdyshire kids were so well behaved

work with these kids love and you will find the kids that come of better areas are 10 times as bad as other kids that get pulled down all the time

derdyshire kids are know angels believe me ,so don't slag other kids down who you know nothing about

thank you

Whos that aimed at?

Whos that aimed at?

the person who said it or can't you read

If you feel intimidated by these groups then they will carry on hassling you. If you stand up to them and laff at them or ignore them then they won't bother you! If they do hurt you in some way, just hit them back and floor them. If there 12 or 13 then it should be pretty easy. !!!! lol

Its like with bullying, if you dont stand up for yourself they just carry on! the same applies to these groups.

just hit them back and floor them. If there 12 or 13 then it should be pretty easy. !!!! lol

well is it any wounder kids are like they are when people talk like

I live near Derbyshire Lane and I have to admit that I find this gang intimidating.

The fact that people do feel intimidated is reason enough to have a stop put to their behaviour, but the fact is that apart from all the vandalism in the surrounding streets, they have also caused extensive damage to the newly refurbished sports pavillion in Graves Park, and that area is like a rubbish heap first thing in the morning with empty drinks containers and food wrappers strewn all over the place.

And the final outrage, when I popped accross to the co op a few nights ago, to get a bottle of wine after a particularly stressfull 13 hours at work, they'd closed up early due to these ****s, and I had to go without!

sorry about that,

don't worry about it just sick of are kids up gleadless being pull down 24/7 on this forum ,some people just pxxxme off:thumbsup:

I live near Derbyshire Lane and I have to admit that I find this gang intimidating.

The fact that people do feel intimidated is reason enough to have a stop put to their behaviour, but the fact is that apart from all the vandalism in the surrounding streets, they have also caused extensive damage to the newly refurbished sports pavillion in Graves Park, and that area is like a rubbish heap first thing in the morning with empty drinks containers and food wrappers strewn all over the place.

And the final outrage, when I popped accross to the co op a few nights ago, to get a bottle of wine after a particularly stressfull 13 hours at work, they'd closed up early due to these ****s, and I had to go without!

This is exactly my point. And for all of the people saying you should just lay into them all, it will get you nowhere because the police will be up here fast as lightning as soon as one of the little gits hits the floor. Where as when the satff at the coop call the cops, all they do is send the crappy Community support van up so they can have a little friendly chat with them!

This system is so wrong at the moment!

This is exactly my point. And for all of the people saying you should just lay into them all, it will get you nowhere because the police will be up here fast as lightning as soon as one of the little gits hits the floor. Where as when the satff at the coop call the cops, all they do is send the crappy Community support van up so they can have a little friendly chat with them!

This system is so wrong at the moment!

The night that I missed out on my wine had been horrendous for the co op staff, by all accounts, when I was there the yobs were still trying to kick the door open, but appparently the police didn't show up at all that night.

Tell kids they are bad,evil yobs enough times and they will be.

If these kids are as young as 11 then what the hell is going on?Where are the parents?Why arent these children with them?

Its all so sad..... :(