Chavs/hoodies On Derbyshire Lane

I live just off derbyshire lane and i know for a fact this little kids arnt even hard. They just try to intimidate people in groups. There just little arseholes who think there hard, when there not. There moms and dads are posh (or think they are ) If norton lees is a rough area then im The godfather ! lol

Is it just the fact they were black that has you peeved??

WHAT the hell are you on about you silly person (polite for me i know) i was merely saying that some youngsters were robbed and giving a description of the morons that robbed them.... like if they were white and aged between 18-19...!!!! :loopy:

Sorry I must have a screw loose for asking a straight question.

I was actually looking for yes or no. No hint of racism.

I also heard a rumour that a childrens home has opened up on Harvey Clough Road, maybe its just coincidental that all of this trouble has started when this home opens up.

Let me know your thoughts!

Yes this is true and I know people on Harvey Clough Road have had a lot of trouble........some resorting to moving house.....

i walked home from work earlier tonight and for the first time i can honestly say i was quite scared walking past some young kids, they were coming towards me couple of them were smoking, they must have been 12 to 13 years old,ther must have been 8 or 9 boys, but the sad thing is i have a son aged 12 and to be nervous when walking past some young kids how bad is that , what is this world coming to,

why is it alright to say white but blacks a no no tell it how it is you could lie to the police and say there white to keep the pc mob happy

Didn't think it would be long before the pc brigade picked up on that one

Lol :) I wondered that too. It's part of a description, why do people automatically assume someone is being rascist by mentioning the colour of their skin?

i walked home from work earlier tonight and for the first time i can honestly say i was quite scared walking past some young kids, they were coming towards me couple of them were smoking, they must have been 12 to 13 years old,ther must have been 8 or 9 boys, but the sad thing is i have a son aged 12 and to be nervous when walking past some young kids how bad is that , what is this world coming to,

ffs get a grip. Why are you scared of children smoking cigarettes? Do you think they might cough on you?

Kids should not be roaming the streets in numbers. Give them something worthwhile to do like clean chimneys.

If you feel intimidated by these groups then they will carry on hassling you. If you stand up to them and laff at them or ignore them then they won't bother you! If they do hurt you in some way, just hit them back and floor them. If there 12 or 13 then it should be pretty easy. !!!! lol

Its like with bullying, if you dont stand up for yourself they just carry on! the same applies to these groups.

ffs get a grip. Why are you scared of children smoking cigarettes? Do you think they might cough on you?

:hihi: :hihi: ow i like that one :thumbsup:

:hihi: :hihi: ow i like that one :thumbsup:

:hihi: :hihi: my favourite post of the day :hihi: :hihi: