Chavs/hoodies On Derbyshire Lane

What is it with all of the chavs knocking around near the Derbyshire Lane Co-Op these days?

Dont get me wrong I used to hang around on the park and drink cider when I was younger but the people I hung around with never caused anywhere near as much trouble as these idiots cause. The staff in the co-op have even resorted to locking the doors and letting people in one at a time.

I also heard a rumour that a childrens home has opened up on Harvey Clough Road, maybe its just coincidental that all of this trouble has started when this home opens up.

Let me know your thoughts!

What is it with all of the chavs knocking around near the Derbyshire Lane Co-Op these days?

Dont get me wrong I used to hang around on the park and drink cider when I was younger but the people I hung around with never caused anywhere near as much trouble as these idiots cause. The staff in the co-op have even resorted to locking the doors and letting people in one at a time.

I also heard a rumour that a childrens home has opened up on Harvey Clough Road, maybe its just coincidental that all of this trouble has started when this home opens up.

Let me know your thoughts!

Lunch time! cheese salad sandwich with mayo no egg. MmMmmm

Some young lads off gleadless were robbed of their mobile phone down on derbyshire lane the other week by about 3-4 black kids in there late teens 18-19.... :rant:

I hate the little toerags and their identikit uniforms - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:rant:

Some young lads off gleadless were robbed of their mobile phone down on derbyshire lane the other week by about 3-4 black kids in there late teens 18-19.... :rant:

It's usually Gleadless kids robbing the Derbyshire Lane kids, but do you have any further descriptions?

these were just innocent school kids who are only 13-14... unfortunately i dont, just as i said that they were black and between the ages of 18-19

been down and round derbyshire lane and warminster and roads in between when 2 scroats on a scooter with a blanked out reg plate were on the prowl looking for sat navs to nick, nearly got ours but walked back to car from a house and they saw me, one was just going to the car and jumped back on then the other quickly turned the scooter round and sped off, saw them a few times trawling round looking for stuff.

Is it just the fact they were black that has you peeved??

Didn't think it would be long before the pc brigade picked up on that one

or that there were 3-4 of them? ......or they were kids? ......or they were 18-19? ....or on Derbyshire lane?

Where was the emphasis put on the word black or are you just particularly sensitive? I would say assuming they were actually black it's perfectly reasonable to add that to a description. Would you omit that if the police asked for a description?

I guess now someone will brand me a racist :suspect: