How Many Miles From Sheffield To Lincolnshire ?

Anyone Know

Or

Anyone Know Any Sites That Will Tell You ???

Thanks

Lol, 44.5 miles, next question.

Hi there

Funny you should say.. i am looking at moving down there i was looking at from mine S5 to Lincoln LN5 ( Newark Road ) about 50 miles.

Lincolnshire is widely spread.

:thumbsup:

It really depends on where in Lincolnshire you want to go- it's a pretty big county you know!

its 45 miles to lincoln itself, but probly bout 80 to skeg. it is a large county :)

cazza, good luck on moving to lincoln, me and my boyf moved from there a year ago, but we were city centre. its a nice city, just very very quiet!!!

Arrrh thxs weenireeni , nothing set in stone yet, my partner just taken a managers job down there and as the saying is " you have to follow your heart " We'll see... :)

use mapquest.co.uk for UK and mappy.com for europe - mappy gives you all the tolls etc

The centre of Sheffield to the centre of Gainsborough is about 28 miles.

The outskirts of Sheffield (Beighton?) to the River Trent (boundary with Lincolnshire) is around 23 miles.

it's round about 90 miles, from sheffield to Skeggy, Lincoln (if going via the A57 route) is just about halfway between the two give or take a mile or two.

I used to travel from Sheffield to the former South Humberside (Grimsby) and back every other weekend, used to take about an hour each way, so it was about 60-65 miles iirc.