Roundabout at bottom of Ecclesall Road

is it 450 degrees or 270 degrees?

if I am facing forward(12 o clock position) and do a turn to 9pm position in a clockwise direction this is 270 degree turn.

incorrect. turning right all the way round a roundabout to take the 1st exit that was originally left is actually going through a 450 degree turn, assuming 4 exits all approximately 90 degrees apart. once round the roundabout would be the full 360 degrees, and then the extra 90 degrees to get to what was originally the 1st exit makes it 450 degrees.

i dont have a major problem with drivers doing this either, its better than going down the right hand lane and then at the roundabout forcing themselves into the left hand lane and holding people up who are forced to let them in.

Originally posted by "t020"

if I am facing forward(12 o clock position) and do a turn to 9pm position in a clockwise direction this is 270 degree turn.

incorrect. turning right all the way round a roundabout to take the 1st exit that was originally left is actually going through a 450 degree turn, assuming 4 exits all approximately 90 degrees apart. once round the roundabout would be the full 360 degrees, and then the extra 90 degrees to get to what was originally the 1st exit makes it 450 degrees.

i dont have a major problem with drivers doing this either, its better than going down the right hand lane and then at the roundabout forcing themselves into the left hand lane and holding people up who are forced to let them in.

Still disagree t020

If I do a u turn on a roundabout its 180 degrees, therfore to go to the next exit is 270 degrees :D

Originally posted by "mikey"

Still disagree t020

If I do a u turn on a roundabout its 180 degrees, therfore to go to the next exit is 270 degrees :D

*snore*...................*snore*

:lol::lol:

Still disagree t020

pedantic git :lol: j/k (i know what you mean though :wink: ...)

only having a bit of fun Dabouncer.

Better than your private chat with Steelblade the other day in a post :D

That was double snore :wink:

Ganging up on me now eh

a bouncer and a web monkey, may need some support here :D

Sidla where are you!!!

only having a bit of fun Dabouncer.

Better than your private chat with Steelblade the other day in a post :D

That was double snore :wink:

At least ours was casual flirting... you guys are on about bloody degrees of turning! OMG! :lol:

You carry on, and mine was in General chit-chat too! :P

mikey, dont want to keep going on about it but you're wrong.

going round a full circle is 360 degrees, 180 degrees is half a circle, thus straight on. 450 degrees is going fully round and then another quarter.

You are both right, you have driven 450 degrees around, but are only

90 degrees from your starting point.

Only men could have this kind of conversation!

>Only men could have this kind of conversation!<

How true!

I'm saying nothing :wink:

How do you know I am a man, this is the internet :?