PW Botha,gone but not forgotten.

i will not be sad when mandela dies as he is a black terrorist!!!

I don't agree with this. Whilst Mandela may have had past involvement in guerilla activity he's not the only political leader to have had a past of that sort. He has, on the other hand, been very gracious and magnanimous since his release from prison.

Roy, it's spelt Afrikaner, not Africaner.

Or Afrikaaner even, BG?

The black people formerly represented by Mr Mandela are no more indigenous than the white people formerly represented by Mr Botha, certainly in the Cape region. What I objected to was the assumption that blacks had more right to settle the area than whites.

There's something in this Tricky. In some ways it's a shame that the Western Cape didn't become a separate nation post-apartheid.

lol- roy certainly knows how to get everyone going!!

Indeed. The lefties are putty in his hands.

Time will be the judge of how South Africa fares post-apartheid. Will black majority rule bring 'added value', or will the white legacy of infrastructure and business development be squandered?

One of South Africa's current pressing problems is the widespread occurrence of Aids. For quite a while Thabo Mbeki, the current president, took a curious stance as an apparent 'HIV denier'. Up to 2003 South Africans could not, as a result of government policy, generally obtain antiretroviral drugs from their public health service. I'm not sure that's a line PW would have taken.

Without responding to any of the questions your wholehearted support of the man has raised; no surprises there then.

Your username is very appropiate,I real you in like a fish every time.;)

Your username is very appropiate,I real you in like a fish every time.;)

Real me? I'm completely real without your intervention thankyou.

Try answering questions instead of trying to look clever; you have a poor track record in both directions.

Real me? I'm completely real without your intervention thankyou.

Mmm ok then why dont you have the bottle to use your real name like me or are you a coward.:thumbsup:

[mod not]Ahemmmmm - can we keep this even vaguely on topic? If you feel the need to enter into a dick waving competition then do it by PM

Very sorry to see a good man pass from us, when he was President he had the respect of the Africaners but he was pushed out by that traitor De Klerk and the rest as they say is history.

I'm puzzled why royjames calls de Klerk a "traitor". In what way was Botha's successor a "traitor"? :confused:

I'm puzzled why royjames calls de Klerk a "traitor". In what way was Botha's successor a "traitor"? :confused:

I'd like to know the answer to this questiuon too royjames if you think you can manage without the pathetic attempts to insult me.

I'd like to know the answer to this question too royjames if you think you can manage without the pathetic attempts to insult me.

No problem fishy,I think he sold the whites down the pan he was the president but he didn't have the mandate to betray the National Party and its voters.

He gave in to the terrorist AND communist ANC who bombed and killed many people to win power,Mandela was a terrorist just like the IRA,HE HAS THE BLOOD OF MANY INNOCENTS ON HIS HANDS.

I grew up in South Africa, under this man.

Hope he rots in hell. That is all.

Actually no, one more thing. Fascists do not care about the blood of innocents except when it politically correct for them to do so. The blood of the innocents stains Peewee down to the marrow of his bones.

THAT is all.

I grew up in South Africa, under this man.

Hope he rots in hell. That is all.

Actually no, one more thing. Fascists do not care about the blood of innocents except when it politically correct for them to do so. The blood of the innocents stains Peewee down to the marrow of his bones.

THAT is all.

You grew up under this man yet your profile says you are 24,I suggest your either are a liar or you was far too young to know what the hell you are talking about.

Sorry for being so personal but you know im right.

As I've stated before on this forum, I have no interest in engaging in public debate with a member of a fascist party. I will simply ask forum members to think back to when you were six years old, think of something you may have seen at that age that was wrong, maybe didn't understand fully at the time but grew to see the full meaning of as you grew up. I'll leave you to make your own decisions as to my integrity.

To put it another way, is someone who witnessed sexual abuse at a young age disqualified from passing comment, as at the time he would have been too young to know what he was talking about.