The best ice-cream

Originally posted by RPG

From where? I dont recall there being anything remotely ice-creamy there lol :confused:

I might have to track it down and try it! :D

Ice cream is sold in the small car park overlooking Mosal Dale and Upper Dale. I think it is Fredericks Ice Cream but not 100% certain.

thorntons do a banana ice cream. you can get it from a couple of their city centre shops.

my favourite was Taggy's ice cream, (taggy's were based near Anns's Road/ Richards Road area, at Heeley)

that ice-cream was yellow, and thick, and creamy, it was delicious. much better than the thin, white, anaemic looking whippy stuff.

My late mother would eat no other ice cream.

It is too many years since I saw a "taggy's" van. after the heeley area went through the demolition in the 70's, their depot was demolished, and they didn't seem to start up again.

PT

The best icecream [commercial] is guinness icecream hmmmmm; other than that, no one can beat 'colvinripple' its like an enid blyton icecream where the flavour changes with the makers [colvin my brother] mood......hmmmmm

as a song in trinidad says : 'bring back the old time days'

Asda used to do a custard flavour ice-cream that was divine - really sweet and creamy, even if it was so bright it resembled toxic waste! Not seen it for years though...

Ben and Jerrys - half baked... cookie dough and fudge brownie in one tub blisssssssssssssss :thumbsup:

find it slightly odd no one has mentioned the old favourite neopolitan and what about mint choc chip :P yummmmm

Yummeh! Ben & Jerrys...drool!

*Someone* might think I'm an alcoholic but I recently got my hands on a tub of Newcastle Brown Ice Cream. It was great! :D

I think the worst I ever had was some Gorgonzola cheese flavoured ice cream in Rhodes...YUK :o

Originally posted by Xtro

Yummeh! Ben & Jerrys...drool!

*Someone* might think I'm an alcoholic...

*raises hand* :P

Forgot about the boozy ice creams

I agree Haagan Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz Baileys stuff yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. My mate once bought some at UGC and spilt it all down herself because of all the excitment :D cant really laugh I got popcorn everywhere as usual :roll:

Hmmmm wonder if anyone has thought of popcorn ice cream???

coconut ice-cream is YUMMY.......Hmmmmmmmm........

cant seem to get it any where anymore tho...which is a shame xx

Originally posted by Mosherchik

*raises hand* :P

Forgot about the boozy ice creams

I agree Haagan Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz Baileys stuff yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. My mate once bought some at UGC and spilt it all down herself because of all the excitment :D cant really laugh I got popcorn everywhere as usual :roll:

Hmmmm wonder if anyone has thought of popcorn ice cream???

Popcorn Ice Cream?! :lol:

Somehow I doubt it'd work Moshy :lol:

Originally posted by starla

coconut ice-cream is YUMMY.......Hmmmmmmmm........

cant seem to get it any where anymore tho...which is a shame xx

Ooooo yeah coconut ice cream :thumbsup: Im sure carte dor used to do a coconut flavour..... :?