Allen Carr's easy way to stop smoking - it worked for me...

Yes, this is Rob Groves, Director of Easyway Manchester & Yorkshire - the £110 offer is still there for people reading the SF, as I felt there was so much good-feeling about Allen Carr's Easyway here on SF, but several members felt it was too expensive (we do also offer a money-back guarantee, but that is rarely required!).

To take advantage of this offer, call our office on freephone 0800 804 6796 (number on the websites too) as the website can only handle the specific on-line rate of £195 - usual telephone bookings are £220.

fantastic book, if ever i was to believe in magic then this is the time!. been stopped over a year now and enjoyed the whole proces. dont know how allen carr does it but he does:D

Yes, this is Rob Groves, Director of Easyway Manchester & Yorkshire - the £110 offer is still there for people reading the SF, as I felt there was so much good-feeling about Allen Carr's Easyway here on SF, but several members felt it was too expensive (we do also offer a money-back guarantee, but that is rarely required!).

To take advantage of this offer, call our office on freephone 0800 804 6796 (number on the websites too) as the website can only handle the specific on-line rate of £195 - usual telephone bookings are £220.

Blimey - I paid £220 in 2006 and have been plugging the Easyway course on here ever since - any chance of a £110 refund? ;)

Hey all & 1 im new.So im reading the book for the 4th time but the first one there are two & this one helps more than the newest 1.Does any one else find that the seconed one i belive its the 2nd 1 anyhow it has blue and yellow covers and heres my point that it has no punchline ending , no climax that helps atall.The first time i quit i went a year happy as larry ok then boom suddenly idk why but back on them the 2nd time same book a year again 3rd time new book no help atall have to go bye for now

I'd like to give a big thank you to BoroughGal who, by dropping me a PM last month, prompted me to re-read the Allen Carr book.

I haven't had or wanted a cigarette for 3 weeks.

So BoroughGal, thanks babe, you're a star.xxxx

Hey up foxy - only just seen this! Thank you so much - hope you're still on with it and succeeding. I'm coming up for 2 years at the end of January. One of my mates is stopping at the moment, and seems to be struggling - counting the hours and saying how much she misses it - this is the wrong mindset IMO and she's possibly setting herself up for a fall. This book taught me how to not miss it, rom the beginning, and how to be a HAPPY ex smoker. I know that, again, I sound evangelical, but it was marvellous for me.

Stick with it foxy chick. xx

I missed my 2 yr anniversery on here, 29/1/09. Anyway, woohoo me! 2 years smoke free. :)

It worked for me for about 12 months but then I found myself back at square one and puffing away again. Since then I had hypnotherapy and followed it up by reading the ULTIMATE way to stop smoking also by Allen Carr and this worked for me. It also sparked my interest in hypnotherapy generally and inspired me to retrain and become a hypnotherapist and now I also help people to stop smoking in Sheffield! It's nice to finally have a job where I get some job satisfaction!

It's coming up to my anniversary in August. Going to be ... 4 years now, time flies.

Sorry for my yearly "Allen Carr Ressurection". But, just wanted to say "Yay me" again. It'll be my 3rd smoke free anniversery at the end of this month.

Not had ONE cigarette in that time and not wanted one. Hope everyone else on this thread is still succeeding. :D

Over fifteen years for me now, and like you BoroughGal, Not had a cigarette in that time and not wanted one :)

3 years today, just to labour the point....!

Well done Draggle - you've done amazing!! :D