Lost Series 3 ~ Sky One from November...No Spoilers Please

I gotta ask, what's going on? I have seen episodes 1-6 of series three and it seems to have stopped.... Is that all they have done so far?

I know, a bit annoying that. We haven't really found much out so far this series. Shame echo is dead, I liked him.

I know, a bit annoying that. We haven't really found much out so far this series. Shame echo is dead, I liked him.

Echo is going to be dead when I watch this on terrestrial in the New Year?

What part of "no spoilers" did you not understand? :rolleyes:

You cant say that! He so should not have died, he was the best character in it. Still confused as to why no more have been shown though.. Is that it? are we the same as america now?

Echo is going to be dead when I watch this on terrestrial in the New Year?

What part of "no spoilers" did you not understand? :rolleyes:

:blush: ooooops , sorry!

You cant say that! He so should not have died, he was the best character in it. Still confused as to why no more have been shown though.. Is that it? are we the same as america now?

Apparently they've only film half of the series so far, maybe more now. So they split up the series, so there won't be too much of a gap between.

To be honest though series three as been crap so far!

I agree, not really much more info, they're just makig it last as long as possible I guess. The flashbacks, esp today was crap.

The only interesting flashbacks so far were both Hurley's.

As far as I know, we've seen all that they've shot of series 3 so far. They have 'mid-season' breaks on a lot of American series cos they're so long - and the writers probably need time to work out what happens next! :P

Don't quote me, but I THINK the actor who plays Mr Eco got in trouble with the American police for something or other (like the actress who played Ana Lucia did) - so the producers had their characters written out as a result.

Just to make the storyline even more complex.... :D

Loving this series so far - gripping, edge of the seat stuff - you expect some of the 'surprises' that happen, but others come out of nowhere and are brilliant! :thumbsup:

StarSparkle

I agree, not really much more info, they're just makig it last as long as possible I guess. The flashbacks, esp today was crap.

The only interesting flashbacks so far were both Hurley's.

Not if you're a big fan of "Firefly", like I am! ;) Captain Mal.... :love:

But I like the flashbacks anyway - it helps you learn who the characters are, and why they might have ended up on the Island.

StarSparkle :)