House removal advice/recommendations - no quotes/advertising

I will be needing a full house move mid August - end August, from Kiveton Park, to Dinnington in Sheffield. I will require a large Luton style transit van (hopefully 2 trips max needed), or a larger one if available, and I will require a couple of men to help move items/boxes. Everything will already be boxed, just needs loading, and furniture also. Does anyone have any recent recommendations please? A friendly company, reliable, providing of cover sheets etc for furniture. and covered by insurance for goods in transit...

Many thanks

Hayley

Does anyone know of a registered removal company that delivers to Spain.(Costa Blanca). I need a few household items picking up and delivering in September.Thanks Fred G.

I'm looking for a couple of companies to quote me for a house move from Sheffield to Reading - 3 bed part furnished, no white goods - 21st August.

can anyone recommend a reasonable priced and reliable removal company.

Looking for a budget reliable removal company.

Moving on Saturday 15th August from Walkley (house) to Stannington (2nd Floor flat).

There will be an l shaped suite, white goods (american fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer) bed, drawers and various boxes.

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited by BlondieS6

Im looking for a reliable local removal company for THIS Thursday,moving from a 2 bed house to a 3 bed both in S13.

Ive a 3 and 2 seater sofa,kitchen and garden eqipment,including 2 plastic sheds,and 2 singles and a double bed,chairs ect.

Hi forum folk could any one recommend a house clearence company/ person please ?

Hi all

I am moving house in Sept and want a good cheap removal company, has anyone got any recommendations?

If yes please give me a quote, full day please and full house removal,

Edited by Jazzy9181

Hi,

Looking for a Man (possibly 2) and Van removal on Thursday 3rd September, pref AM. Should be 2-3 hrs work.

S35 location moving just 250 yards around the corner. 2x 3 seat sofas from 1st floor and a couple of bed frames along with boxes.

Please PM me with details.

hi i run my own remoal business. what would u like a quote for

There will be loads of cheap ones. Whether they'll turn up or have insurance etc is another thing entirely.