House removal advice/recommendations - no quotes/advertising

I moved house Sunday (01/03/15) and used Movesandremoves. Honestly don't think I would still be sane without them!!! Came at short notice, nothing was too much trouble even though I think I had about twice as much as I had told them about (!!) and they did everything asked carefully, professionally and with a smile. Would 100% recommend them to anyone - and really reasonable price wise too! Thank you guys so much :clap:

I moved house Sunday (01/03/15) and used Movesandremoves. Honestly don't think I would still be sane without them!!! Came at short notice, nothing was too much trouble even though I think I had about twice as much as I had told them about (!!) and they did everything asked carefully, professionally and with a smile. Would 100% recommend them to anyone - and really reasonable price wise too! Thank you guys so much :clap:
Thankyou.:)

We now have used vantastic for the 3rd time, to collect and deliver one large item and also to shift a very heavy +90kg item they arrived promptly, just as previously when we have used them, they did a very good job.

I will be needing a self hire removal van shortly, but need one with elevated tail....any recommendations ?

Let down by one so now i need another. Moving house and need to move now so if youve used somoeone for a house move and are happy to recommend them then please let me know. ,

Ive tried the business directory on here, left a couple of messages but as i say im a bit of a rush.

Thanks

Hi, any more info, moving from & to ? when, What items e.t.c ?

Thanks.

Hi, any more info, moving from & to ? when, What items e.t.c ?

Thanks.

Hi. Its a house move, staying on the same estate (s12)but moving to a new street. No cooker, fridge or freezer, got one sofa 3 beds and matresses and boxes of packed stuff. Most of the messy work has been done, its just really transport and a strapping man or two.

If you need to know anything else my number is 0780 4280 630

Edited by Timeh

Give Alan (Dronfield Man With A Van) a go, if he's free, top bloke... 07707919543. Used him for my flat move last month.

Give Alan (Dronfield Man With A Van) a go, if he's free, top bloke... 07707919543. Used him for my flat move last month.

Thank you. Spoke to Alan (nice bloke who even laughed at my wife joke) and hes booked in for tomorrow morning.

Thank you again probledb :)

Bradway removals 0114 4492439 / 07770 585 521 Did a great job for us, turned up on time and got the move done by 2p.m.

Thank you for the kind words

I used Affordable Removals to move from Sheffield to Nottingham. They were quite cheap compared to some quotes and i didn't have any complaints. They arrived on time, no damages while moving and were friendly. If you're still looking - http://www.affordable-removers.co.uk/ - that's their website. Where are you moving? Sorry if that's a bit nosy...

Hi all, I too have experienced great service from Avante and would highly recommend them to anyone. I've booked them on two occasions. The first was a house move and the second was to move a piano.

To be honest, during the house move I was probably a right pain in the bum! But Tommy at Avante was brilliant, he was polite and helpful every time I called to check in or needed to change the date of the move. He did his absolute best to be flexible and have his lads accommodate all the changes that were required.

The piano move went smoothly and I was happy with the deal they gave us on that too. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Thanks for your kind words Mike, glad you were pleased with our service and you were no worse than most stressed customers are! Hope you are both happy in your new place!:D