House removal advice/recommendations - no quotes/advertising

Hello, I am interested.

More than a house, its a Room to vacate, as I just finished Uni and i relocated for work.

The flat to move is on Sheffield city centre, just behind Boots on Fargate, and need to move to Manchester city centre, behind the oxford road station.

If you could please send me a quote that would be great.

Cheers

Gloria

hi tony here,(VAN MAN) we have a full size luton van,with all the removal equipment for your goods to be packed safely,fully insured,07789 831253

pm on route with a price

hi,its Dave from 2 Men 1 Van (fully insured with goods in transit insurance),pm sent

Hi

We have also used Avante, most recently to our new home in Dawlish. We had no problems at all with the lads from Avante. We were supplied with boxes and on the day, all our carpets were covered and we received free covers for our mattress. The quote was competative, though not the cheapest but after having 4 other companies visit, it was easy to choose! Hope this helps you.

Anyone know of a good removals company they could give me details of please. Im moving back to sheffield from rotherham and the yellow pages is full of them but they seem very over priced.

All the stuff has been flatpacked and its a three bedroomed.

Try Caudles 01142-727354, very good and the receptionist/admin person/secretary etc is a diamond. She's the type of person who really runs the company, everyone knows it apart from the boss!

Depending on the size of the house and the amount of stuff you could be looking at anything between £800-£1200.

Edited by GrannyGranny

Try Caudles 01142-727354, very good and the receptionist/admin person/secretary etc is a diamond. She's the type of person who really runs the company, everyone knows it apart from the boss!

Depending on the size of the house and the amount of stuff you could be looking at anything between £800-£1200.

My mother in law suggested these as they had moved her family back in 60s and she called them but we both thought they where a little expensive and I certainly have not had a qoute that high in price. Thankyou for your suggestion though, but I think we will still keep looking. We have boxed everything and have flat packed items so the bulky things are only the settee, chair, mattresses, fridge freezer, dryer, washer and cooker. So if there are any more suggestions please.

Hi,

We have used Avante Removals a couple of times and can't fault the lads or the prices. We found them through recommendations on the Forum from others that had used them previously. If you search ' Avante ' on here, you will find previous posts. Hope this helps.

I just finished a move with Avante. They provided an excellent service and were very competitive against the other companies that quoted me. They were always available to answer questions and took very good care of my belongings during the move and temporary storage.

Can't recommend them highly enough.

Hi,its Dave from 2 Men 1 Van,we are fully insured with goods in transit insurance,we can offer you a fixed hourly rate for 1 man or 2 or 3 or fixed price for the full removal,we have 3 LWB HR ford transit vans.pm me or phone and we can give you a competitive qoute

VG removals are a good company based in rotherham and very professional and competitive. man and van you def should steer clear of as limited insurance and dont have the experince of moving without damaging. this is just from my experience