House removal advice/recommendations - no quotes/advertising

I would recommend Victoria Removals. They moved us from Netherthorpe to Gleadless (3 bedrooms) for £110. Very good service, and no breakages! :thumbsup:

poppy i think sbs is your best choice...as said before ring bev...she runs the place....she will do deals.

prices i have found to be reasonable....always remember buy cheap buy twice!!...not saying they are expensive...we always yse them at work.

ok im biasd because i own a removal company but some general advice is big isnt always best (ask my wife lol)

make sure of a couple of things before you book your removal :

1.you know the hourly rate inc vat and any extras (traveling time,min time,extra charge for weekends)

2.that the vehicle they are using is big enough to move ALL your items in 1 go. (if there is extra trips you dont pay the extra)

3. READ THERE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE THE REMOVAL

this is the most important one

4.make sure they are bringing 2 men (at least) more men bigger hourly rate but quicker move.

5. dont pack ur kettle, its hard work and a drink of coffee will do wonders for the little extras that are asked.

6. ring at least 5 companys for a quote, (make sure there numbers and addresses are different) some companys go under 5 different names and numbers.

7. make sure if the company aint packing your stuff you do, ask them for boxs if you cant get em, better packed it is the quicker it is the safer it is the happyer you are.

ok so there you have the quick guide to moving without blowing my own trumpet once lol:thumbsup:

ring metro...they do good deals and ask mikey boy to help you with the wardrobe!

see listening to all this.....ring bev at sbs....no problems even if they are abit more expensive, you know the job will be done well.

Talk to bev for a price and tell her boosh sent you

I wondered if anybody could recommed any removal companies in sheffield as we are moving house soon? Preferably one that is not too expensive!

I'm trying to get some idea of how much it would cost to move to Stafford from Sheffield.

There are no white goods or appliances, no dining furniture and no 3 piece suite. Just 2 double beds, 1 single bed and various small pieces of furniture plus personal items.

Anybody out there have a rough estimate.

Thank you.

I can do it if everything fits in a long wheelbase Transit (Should do if the beds are dismantled.)

PM me for a quote :)

I'm trying to get some idea of how much it would cost to move to Stafford from Sheffield.

There are no white goods or appliances, no dining furniture and no 3 piece suite. Just 2 double beds, 1 single bed and various small pieces of furniture plus personal items.

Anybody out there have a rough estimate.

Thank you.

give us a ring on 2787590 some time tomorrow to see if we can help you .

hi

i can do your removal no problem £20.00 per hour plus 25p a mile got 2 different size vans transit size and luton.

thanks PM me if you are interested and i will give you a contact telephone number and details thank tim.

I have a date.

We move 13th July.

I need someone who will pick up from a few places (storage etc) and travel to Stafford.

We have 1 single bed, 1 double bed, personal items, clothes, small office furniture. As yet no dining furniture or suite. No wardrobes.

Not sure what size van I'll need but you may be able to advise me.

Can anyone give me a rough idea of price. I would prefer a day price as don't know how long it will take so could be an all day job.

Can any one recommend a trustworthy removal company that doesn't cost the earth ? Mr Poppylamb may be away when we move and I am far too weedy to help carry the wardrobe downstairs . If we didn't have to remortgage the new house to pay them too that would be perfect :)

Try online calculator of hayes removal company london here