Whats the best broadband

I used to have Wanadoo/Orange for my internet supplier at my old house.. but now I've moved to dibsy's we have 10mb Blueyonder and I gotta say.. it really does kick some serious arse :)

Funnily I'd have to aggree can anybody give me the same speed and no download limits for £30 per month

What speed?

10M, TWBY = £35pm:).

Was with Tiscali all last year never had any problems with them.

Just recently got tiscali set up in my student halls and its been working fine. Am on the 8mb unlimited package which costs £17.99 a month. Bargain I reckon!

asdl speeds are rarely what they claim. i wouldnt have anything but telewest. you dont have to worry about contention ratios as you do on asdl and their customer service is first class!

Am on the 8mb unlimited package which costs £17.99 a month. Bargain I reckon!

Tiscali isn't unlimited, they operate a FUP

So not really unlimited.;)

i wouldnt have anything but telewest. you dont have to worry about contention ratios as you do on asdl and their customer service is first class!

And if you don't live in a Telewest enabled area? you don't have much choice other than ADSL :)

And if you don't live in a Telewest enabled area? you don't have much choice other than ADSL :)

you do this -> :sad::cry::help:

the op did ask what the best was and telewest is undoubtedly the best.

you do this -> :sad::cry::help:

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

the op did ask what the best was and telewest is undoubtedly the best.

I wouldn't disagree with you that they are possible the best, I have only ever had ADSL, in fairness I have had no complaints from my present ISP, or my previous one, Metronet. But I have had a few lousy ones too AOL, Virgin and Freeserve been just three. :suspect:

Tiscali isn't unlimited, they operate a FUP

So not really unlimited.;)

Yes but this only really affects the really heavy downloaders. I download quite a lot, more than what most people I know do and I have never been emailed or anything to say I'm using too much or that they are gonna start charging me.

Yes but this only really affects the really heavy downloaders. I download quite a lot, more than what most people I know do and I have never been emailed or anything to say I'm using too much or that they are gonna start charging me.

If you download more than 50mb (web pages, p2p, files etc) between 6pm and midnight, trust me, you'll be hearing from them.

I dunno whats the best, but I can tell you what is the worst - ORANGE!

It is the pits!

If you decide to go with Orange, I sure hope you believe in the power of prayers. Because if and when something goes wrong, praying is the only thing that you can resort to - I guess their Customer support also does the same, as I have never seen them do anything technical to help!