Sheffield lap-dancing club

i think the location was a bad choise i think it would be better at atterclife

Guest Guest

Men have gone to see strippers for years... doesn't mean they necessarily go out and rape women, which is what is being alleged. A guy who does that is just as likely to do it after a pub or a club. There are already strip clubs around Sheffield, just not in the centre. I think that, after all that has been planned for that part of the centre, it does bring it down a bit.

M

Guest Guest

i went, stayed and enjoyed it and im female and not a lesbian. didnt see the probles little expensive but that will stop any scum goin like the ones in attercliffe. dont knock it till youve been is my opinion.

Guest Guest

I was born in sheffield 75 years ago, I can't see why we should not have a lap dancing club in sheffield. we have got everything else pubs, clubs, massage parlers, la chambre, strip clubs, brothels, all this talk about men coming out of there and raping is a load of old cobblers. Sheffield has got be in the forefront of everything this modern society can offer, people these day's expect a lot of various leisure activities in a city this size, so stop grumbling and enjoy.Halevan. 30/1/03.

The girls who choose to work in places like Spearmint Rhino are not being exploited. They are bright enough to know what they are getting into and make up their own minds. It can be argued that the girls are in facy exploiting the customers of such places, they make a very good living without have the degradation of actually selling sex to a total stranger.

Here, here,I agree with every word you say,the lap dancing club should be allowed to open, it will do no harm, in fact it will do a lot of good.I have neither the money or the inclination to go myself, but why spoil someone else's pleasure?.And before anyone say's it is exploiting women, don't make me laugh, they enjoy showing their bodies and are getting a very good return for dancing and showing all, :D:D and good luck to them.I wish I was fifty five year's younger and a female. WOW.

My word miracles do happen - I agree with Halevan.

I guess my only upset at a lap dancing club opening is that I am two children on for getting a job. *sniff*

Oh well

Moon Maiden

Guest Guest

Well, we have done it gang,spearmint rhino have been granted a licence.YIPPEE. :D

So, who has actually checked out Spearmint Rhino?

What did you think? Is it as seedy as you would expect?

Guest Guest

i dont think there were too many people against the club. tis the fact that its right in the heart of the CIQ. (helping to make sheffield pioneering)

Originally posted by Guest

Where is this place! Also, did everyone know there are several large brothels in Sheffield? The one I know about is near Bramwall Lane.

It's amazing the things you don't know about sheffield...

Are you sure it isn't Bramall Lane?

Originally posted by rwebb

So, who has actually checked out Spearmint Rhino?

What did you think? Is it as seedy as you would expect?

Went there on my stag weekend in August. It was phenomenal. Opulent without being tacky, sexual without being seedy, and with some of the finest girls the Steel City has ever been blessed with.

Yes, it is exploitative. It exploits blokes who simply can't conceive of ever saying 'no' to the goddesses who inhabit Spearmint Rhino.

Oh, and Stella £3.30 for two bottles....oh yes :)