West one restaurant 23 - head chef presents the new begining (now open till 12pm )

hello hoof hearted .. in some ways we have dumbed it down but ...we still use all the recipies and all the methods we use so we might of changed the cuisine type but not the standard the food still gets my undivided attention :)

I'm more tempted to try the restaurant if it comes across as 'fine dining' though. I know having an upmarket sausage and mash is not what I would choose in such an establishment. Maybe for a lunch or a Sunday menu.

I notice that you have 2 vegetarian pizza options. Why not just opt for one, and then introduce another which may sound more exotic ? How about a "creme of asparagus loaf" ?

I hope to try the restaurant one of these days. Wouldn't mind trying the Kobe beef. I still like the look of your Christmas menu more than the November one. Anyway, all the best.

[Added]Oh, the soba noodle can be introduced as a vegi option too. ;) I think it will wow the vegetarians out there to taste something different other than pasta.

That was my question too! I phoned them today and they said they're still serving it. Can't wait to try it.

I had the Kobe beef a few weeks, back, devine, best beef I have eaten for years. Geat setting, atmosphere, service etc. Will return very soon.

Hi,

I'm looking for somewhere to go for dinner with my mum when she visits, this looks great.

What is your smoking policy? And will we have any problem coming in after a show at City Hall, about 10.15?

Hi John,

first time I've been on this site properly so I'm probably asking a question thats been asked before,but where is 23.I'm coming home to visit family in January and will be looking for a few decent places to eat at,so apart from your place what other places do you recomend ,thanks