West one restaurant 23 - head chef presents the new begining (now open till 12pm )

Can you reserve me a table for mid december I will be coming home for christmas and will bring my family for a meal.. Pork pie chips and mushy peas just heavenly. The menu looks good, do you have a no smoking area ?. Hope so. Good luck nice to see an honest fresh restaurant. Mark

Desserts

£5.50

Warm chocolate fondant

Earl grey ice cream

Vanilla cheesecake

simply

Crème brule of tonka bean

Sable biscuits, coffee cream and prunes de Agen

Baked fresh egg custard tart

Simply

Peach bellini

Sorbet, jelly, foam and crackle

Sticky toffee pudding

Earl grey ice cream

Cheese plate

Selected cheeses, local and continental

with 3 chutneys and biscuits

there we go ... desserts ... sorry didnt post them before ....

if you decide when you want to come i mean on what date let me know and wee will book you in :)

Is the chocolate platter gone also! First the kobe then the chocolate dessert!! I hope the rest of your menu is up to the challenge ;)

I have to say 23 is hands down one of the best restaurants in the city centre right now, actually it is probably the best but I'd like to be political about it ;) Kudos to all of you there, keep it coming and I'm sure you'll keep packing it out!

Menu looks good!!

Does that mean the lunch, dinner and dessert menus on the website are old and needs updating? :huh:

Apart from running out of the fish i wanted and also running out of the wine i wanted it was really nice food on saturday- would definately reccommend going if you want a night out!!

Crème brule of tonka bean

I've no idea what that would be like, but I'd have it just for the opertunity to order tonka beans.

Do you not feel you've dummed down the menu?

Egg Benedict as a starter? Pork pie, chips and peas? :huh:

hello hoof hearted .. in some ways we have dumbed it down but ...we still use all the recipies and all the methods we use so we might of changed the cuisine type but not the standard the food still gets my undivided attention :)

Do you not feel you've dummed down the menu?

Egg Benedict as a starter? Pork pie, chips and peas? :huh:

After having both of these meals on saturday night i must disagree- both were cooked to an extremly high standard and presented beautifally.

Sounds nice...

...but I have to say we were put off a little recently when we were given a flyer which was absolutely riddled with spelling mistakes! Not really the image you are trying to create I suppose?

Still, I think I might give it a try!

enjoyed a meal at 23s not so long ago very, very nice and excellent service