I need advice! I love my fella but I kissed another guy

Originally posted by wibbles

It seems like a case of double standards. All sisters stick together if they do something wrong but if a bloke makes a 'mistake' then women are all too quick to pounce on the male population as a whole and slag us off to high heaven as no good cheaters who's brains are ruled by what's in our pants. Like I said previously would women be so forgiving if a bloke had done the same?..and would they give the same advice??

I stick with my friends, male or female. You will always fall on the side with which you have the most empathy. In the real world that will be whoever is your close friend, unfortunatly in the virtual world it may end up being whatever gender you are. Maybe you will just sympathisis with which ever perspective you have personally held or which situation you've been in yourself.

It seems like a case of double standards. All sisters stick together if they do something wrong but if a bloke makes a 'mistake' then women are all too quick to pounce on the male population as a whole and slag us off to high heaven as no good cheaters who's brains are ruled by what's in our pants. Like I said previously would women be so forgiving if a bloke had done the same?..and would they give the same advice??

If it was him that this had happened to and he told me, I would do my best to understand what happened and try to find out if it was really the drink or maybe something wrong with us?

I would never of done it sober and to be honest I just did pull away quick enough - it was like, one minute talking next I felt lips and I moved. I think I was more shocked by it which is why I've felt so bad.

But people do need to remember that everyone makes mistakes.

This all seems so blown out of proportion, a 3 second drunken kiss...?? these things happen some times.... you should not need to be worrying this much over it...

Ach, forget it and get on with life. Worse things happen at sea. Brush it off.

I'm chilled out about it now and I'm not going to tell him - I'll just see if the other guy says anything

Well I think its disgraceful and I call for a public flogging :thumbsup:

Well I think its disgraceful and I call for a public flogging :thumbsup:

Thanks alot!

Is this not all getting a bit 'look at me'? :mad:

Originally posted by spook

Is this not all getting a bit 'look at me'? :mad:

You start up something to talk about then? Bored thats all