Warnock wears Sturrock's Coat

No wonder Blades lost tonight,

Warnock is wearing Sturrock's Raincoat.

They played like the WENDY's aswell.

Get back to wearing the tracksuit Neil ! ! ! ! !

Nicky Law, Monty & Nade kept the side going. Bennett steady also - but thats it.

Nicky Law, Monty & Nade kept the side going. Bennett steady also - but thats it.

Well a coat for a scapegoat will make a change from everyone else in the stadium getting blamed for a defeat,:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Well a coat for a scapegoat will make a change from everyone else in the stadium getting blamed for a defeat,:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Brooksy, You missed the 'blind referee' attack...Thats normally a good excuse the Blunts use, not giving a penalty when it was 'BLATANT' ( in Colin's eyes anyway ). :hihi:

Brooksy, You missed the 'blind referee' attack...Thats normally a good excuse the Blunts use, not giving a penalty when it was 'BLATANT' ( in Colin's eyes anyway ). :hihi:

You haven't noticed that every single manager in the whole professional football does that?

Don't know much about football, do you?

Haven't I seen this post somewhere before?

Haven't I seen this post somewhere before?

Yep - so have i :rolleyes::D

You haven't noticed that every single manager in the whole professional football does that?

Don't know much about football, do you?

No. I think you'll find it's mainly Warnock (being a qualified tosser, sorry referee) who adopts this stance.

Reporter: Your side set a Premiership record for the heaviest defeat ever suffered this Saturday. Are you team truly as toss as everyone is now saying?

Colin: It was the referee! Shevchenko was clearly offside, breaking from his own half! Toungey, Monty, Chalky and Flipper all had definite shouts for penalties turned down whilst on the bench and Kenny should never have walked for fisting Drogba's bottom!

Reporter: Riiiiight.

Jazzy, you're like the Sun newspaper, never let the truth get in the way of a good story ;)

I work in PR man. Talking bol*ocks is the name of the game. :)

I work in PR man. Talking bol*ocks is the name of the game. :)

thought about applying for the wednesday job - seems you have all the right skills needed. ;)

thought about applying for the wednesday job - seems you have all the right skills needed. ;)

I told Skysports that, "It is all paper talk, there is nothing in the reports at all."

"I am very happy doing what I am doing now."

"If there is interest (from Wednesday) then it might be different, but I have not heard anything from anyone at the club."

Basically. :)