Sign in to follow this  

'Booing' the English are at it again

Just a bit of a rant but whilst watching England v France I noticed as soon as the English national anthem had finished the boos and jeers started for the French anthem, Why? I have watched the other games and didn't hear anything during the anthems, is it just a small number of idiots or to be a true England supporter do you have to....

1) Read the Sun like it's the Bible

2) Wear Burberry and Ben Sherman constantly

3) Disrespect other nations when they keep quiet for us

Rant over:rant:

Meh, there's always some bunch of chavs who try and ruin it for others.... :loopy:

At least apart from that there's been no trouble reported.... Then again they banned all the known chavs from going to the game in the first place.

These booing morons soon got their come-uppance though didn't they.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yea it's out of order boo-ing but you can bet that the french were boo-ing ours it's just that you couldn't hear them as we drowned them out!

What was the point of the fighting and rioting after the match IN our country. I can understand fighting the French as it's a historical battle of nations, but why fight in the streets in Lincoln, etc? We're all on the same side, so what's the point?

Originally posted by Classic Rock

What was the point of the fighting and rioting after the match IN our country. I can understand fighting the French as it's a historical battle of nations, but why fight in the streets in Lincoln, etc? We're all on the same side, so what's the point?

because they did such a good job of banning the hooligans from going that they were all left here to riot!! :D

Yeo had it as well wher i watched the match. And as a french person didnt feel good!

We actuakky had cigarettes thrown at us, and even a girl shouting go Home!

Well it was a match, not a war... why cant we jut chill and drink together at the end ( a couple of english folks spoke to us at the end but otherwise we had quite a lot of injures from others................

Chill guys, and hopefully we'll see each other in the semi-final and could get a drink together!!!

Originally posted by bookie

Yeo had it as well wher i watched the match. And as a french person didnt feel good!

We actuakky had cigarettes thrown at us, and even a girl shouting go Home!

Well it was a match, not a war... why cant we jut chill and drink together at the end ( a couple of english folks spoke to us at the end but otherwise we had quite a lot of injures from others................

Chill guys, and hopefully we'll see each other in the semi-final and could get a drink together!!!

Poor you i'm shocked at that:o Well actually i'm not that shocked.

What makes it worse is that some so called parents take their kids to the pub or match then act in this stupid way so the kids grow up and think that it's acceptable to do such things!

Bookie, if we meet again in the tournament lets meet up for a friendly drink and watch the game:thumbsup:

definitely du....

sorry its a bit ramdom but i have just noticed that the rant emoticon shouts 'babooshka'

randomness over.

i noticed it too! the booing that is. our english fans supposidly out numbered the french by 3 to 1.

i also noticed what a prat gerrard is! oh and David james! a draw would have been acceptable, but come on!!

Par for the course bookie, I'm ashamed to say.

It's because of these lowlife scum that I hope England get trashed. Sorry you real supporters, but how I'd like to see the smug smiles wiped of these fat yobs' podgy faces.

What is it about football and yobs? (some of which actually play professionally)

Compare them with cricket and rugby supporters!!!!!:thumbsup:

Football has a much larger and wider fanbase than any other sport, so the "minority that ruins it for the majority" is going to be proportionately larger hence more noticeable. Don't make the mistake in thinking it is just our country that has football yobs either - Spanish fans caused problems in Portugal on Saturday night.