World Kickboxing Champion Visits Sheffield!!!

WKA/WAKO-Pro/ISKA WORLD Welterweight Thai and kickboxing champion Eval Denton will be paying the AFK club a visit on Monday 30th of October.

Eval fought under ALL sets of rules available in kickboxing unlike many who will only fight thaiboxing or who only fight full contact.

Eval has fought at world level at home and abroad (Japan, Croatia, Russia, Kazakhstan, France, Germany,...etc) under the following styles of kickboxing:

Full contact , Low kick, Thaiboxing, Muay thai and K-1

He shared the ring with world legends such as Jomhod (thailand) , Masato (K-1 MAX legend japan) , WAKO Pro world champion and K-1 champion Neil Woods (liverpool), Dale Westerman (Australia , ISKA world champion) among many others.

He will be sharing his extensive ring knowledge with members of AFK and anyone else who wishes to pop down.

Anybody who is interested please PM me or contact me by phone.

Eval will also be doing rounds of sparring with everyone (i.e. beating up all of AFK :P)

I'll be down for sure farhad and possibly my mate jamie,

Will he be taking the class or just joining in???

Wow sounds interesting....So will there be normal class Monday or will it be different...?

Hey is that Neil Woods guy really good then? My little brother is good mates with him was telling me about him the other day but i just assumed he was talknig him up like.

Hey is that Neil Woods guy really good then? My little brother is good mates with him was telling me about him the other day but i just assumed he was talknig him up like.

When Neil Woods was active he was the Mutt's nuts!!!

He fought with more of a "kickboxing" style as opposed to a "muay thai " style.

I.E. he fought much more dutch style than thai style.

Neil Woods is genuinely very very good!

Catt

Beginners class will be as normal.

I will be taking the class (beginners) , Eval will be providing input.

I must admit i was dubious of his intentions at first, I thought he wanted to come down just to beat me up :P

Get me back for one of his training partners :P

yo farhad that was a very good session wiv him. cant believe i forgot to bring a digital camera pics wuddve been good.

cant lift me head up wiv all that clinching

what an excellent class it was tonight Farhad, although I'm not sure I'll be doing much walking tomorrow!!!!

Eval is some fighter and a real inspiration (Spelling:loopy: ) for people who want to start competing in the ring as I do.....

He said he will be back for another session soon, can't wait and I'll definately be bringing my camera

SB

Hey Chef... good night... Lol. I'm super full! Still cant believe hes 42...and a 007 to boot. ;-) Lol. See you Sat... :-)

what an excellent class it was tonight Farhad, although I'm not sure I'll be doing much walking tomorrow!!!!

Eval is some fighter and a real inspiration (Spelling:loopy: ) for people who want to start competing in the ring as I do.....

He said he will be back for another session soon, can't wait and I'll definately be bringing my camera

SB

He says he will try and visit us once a month!

The dinner out with Eval was a great experience. Eval was very constructive in his advice and also very complimentary of one of my previous fights which was against one of his training partners.

It was great that Eval gave the 2 young lads (hamza and naz) a chance in sparring. He was so approachable and once we got him out socially, you couldnt shut him up!!!

Then i had to be up for 6am for a personal training session in the gym too!

that session was excellent,

my neck still has pains as I speak, 2days on..

For the people that couldnt make the session you missed out big tym..av been doing some research on this guy(denton), his career is amazing.

Really lucky to spar with someone as experienced as him.

I hope he comes down to our show on 17th as this will really give the 'AFK FIGHTERS' a boost

:thumbsup:

that session was excellent,

my neck still has pains as I speak, 2days on..

For the people that couldnt make the session you missed out big tym..av been doing some research on this guy(denton), his career is amazing.

Really lucky to spar with someone as experienced as him.

I hope he comes down to our show on 17th as this will really give the 'AFK FIGHTERS' a boost

:thumbsup:

You know something? I am going to make sure he comes to the show!!!

Tell you what, when I fought in Birmingham that time you should have seen the look on my face when I saw Eval Denton in the other guys corner!!!

:hihi:

Tell you what though, you cant shut him up . Eval can talk for England!

Tell you what though, you cant shut him up . Eval can talk for England!

Ave heard people say the same about you to...oops:P