Man pinches police car in sheffield

I thought all the Emergency services "Self insured".

I think that's only the fire service these days.

Still very funny though, they'll get their man sacks chewed off when they get back to the station, would'nt surprise me if the inspector made them walk back aswell.

Just about what you'd expect from Ecclesfield woodentops, the idea for 'The Keystone Cops' must have originated there.:hihi:

Hilarious really, I've seen someone nick a coppers hat before and run off wearing it, but never there actual police car!

I did hear of three lads who got caught in Graves Park 'tagging', whilst the cops were issueing a warning to two of them, the other one had sneaked up to the cop car and tagged down the side of it. Takes balls, but very funny.

oh deary me, I wonder what their gaffers said when they found out :o

Gaffer will be well pleased Not cars should be locked at all times when not occupied.

I bet they didn't have to wait 3-4 days for a visit from the community plod for an incident number.I hope Woodhead motors charge them the going rate for recovery like they did my son.

six years ago i smashed off somebodys mirror while dropping off freinds, some one called the cops when they came out one off my freinds got in thier car which was left open and got their gear and breifcases with all thier docs init the best part it was a keep it locked awareness week

If I was the guy who stole the police Car I'll try and scare a few prostitutes off the streets.

blowing on his wistle as well?!

Sat in bus shelter asking old dear when the next one is due :hihi: