Torchwood - BBC 3 - Sci-Fi For Adults!

I absolutely loved Torchwood. Does anyone know if the series is out on DVD yet?

Has it completely finished, i watched Torchwood finale and i thought that was it when he died and then he came back to life but doctor who took him. What if Doctor who took him back to his time and now Captain jack cant return, are the guys at torchwood going to keep looking for him or is that it, the end of torchwood?

Please someone tell me i really like torchwood and dont want it to end...

From Fallen

i dont think Billis was the master, as far as i can remember the master would never truely worship anyone/thing he himself wanted to be worshipped as a god

Not quite true, in the episode "The Daemons" the Master worships and does the whole shebang with Azal including ceremonial robes.

But this might have just been an overacting Master trying to get into the feel of the thing.

Please someone tell me is torchwood coming back, it hasnt ended has it? Does Captain JAck return or the remaining torchwood members remain. THey cant go on their own way now that they have been at Torchwood will they keep working?

Whats happening?

From Fallen

It's earlier in this thread, but yes, there is a new series planned. Apparently Capt. Jack is going to be in the new series of Doctor Who, and I assume he will return to Torchwood after a few adventures.

Don't forget the Sarah Jane Adventures as well.

Jeeze it's fun trying to keep up with all of this.

I am not watching Sarah Jane adventures, its just daft.

Mind you they have brought torchwood out for the older audience so this is probably for the younger ones.

From Fallen