New Album from Tony Christie

Tony Christie has a new cd out on November 6th called Simply In Love. It`s dedicated to his wife Sue ...they will have been married 40 years in Feb.It`s a collection of standards Tony used to sing when he was just starting out in the clubs in the 60`s He is doing a tour but no dates in Yorkshire.

Tony Christie has a new cd out on November 6th called Simply In Love. It`s dedicated to his wife Sue ...they will have been married 40 years in Feb.It`s a collection of standards Tony used to sing when he was just starting out in the clubs in the 60`s He is doing a tour but no dates in Yorkshire.

Oh Goody goody. As usual all the oldies do the rounds at Christmas, either a rehased CD with one or two new tracks and an autobiography to update the last one brought out two years ago. You've only got to watch a bit of daytime and early evening tv or listen to the radio to know I'm right. I'll have been married 40 years soon but only my family will celebrate. I don't have to make money out of it, and if I will ask for no presents but for the cash to be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis trust to help my 16 month old grandaughter have a longer life

Tony is doing concert on the 7 th November and every penny from this show is being donated to charity.It should raise about £10,000 .

All the proceeds from Amarillo went to Comic Relief and the money from his World Cup single went to Sport Aid.