Looking for football team- please help!

Hi!

I have recently moved to Sheffield and am looking for a team. I am 25 and live in Meersbrook. I used to be in the Bristol Rover's Acadamy till i was 19 but haven't played much since. I usually play in the centre of midfield (but can play anywhere in midfield/defence if need be). I realise the season is already under way and that i'm not going to be match fit at the moment, but i'm sure if i train for a bit i'll pick things up quickly.

Any offers would be more then welcome but preferably from teams that train at least once a week please.

Thanks.

The Club I run has 3 teams, and we're looking for a couple of goal keepers, the Club is Sheffield Bankers and has been around since 1911. All the teams play on Saturday afternoons, 2 or 3pm KO. There is a 1st Team in the County Senior, a 2nd team in the South Yorkshire Amatuer league and a new Over 35 team in the Wragg league. If your interested we train on a Tue 7-8 and Wed 8-9 .If you want to get straight in to it all 3 teams have games this Sat send me a personal message and I'll give you further details

Just to clarify i don't play in goal but if that's okay then i am definitely intersted. I can't reply to you via a personal message as i don't have enough posts on the forum yet, so my e-mail address is [email protected].