High Green/Wortley Walk Today, 21st Oct!!

Has anybody eaten their Mushrooms yet?

I've just had one for lunch which was wonderful and I'm still here which bodes well for having the other one for tea

Has anybody eaten their Mushrooms yet?

I've just had one for lunch which was wonderful and I'm still here which bodes well for having the other one for tea

No not yet, think we are going to have them for tea, BTW how long did you cook them for?

You know that S bend at Wortley?

Was there a bloke sitting on a bench there? If so then hes been there for bloody decades, I used to pass him in the car twice a day six days a week and he was always there! In the summer he looked like a piece of crispy bacon because of all the sun he absorbed.

Was there a bloke sitting on a bench there? If so then hes been there for bloody decades, I used to pass him in the car twice a day six days a week and he was always there! In the summer he looked like a piece of crispy bacon because of all the sun he absorbed.

Think he died Jabber, I know who you mean though, he must have been glued to that bench!

Think he died Jabber, I know who you mean though, he must have been glued to that bench!

He died?

God he was a major landmark in that area!

I used to look for him every day. He almost caused me to swerve off the road a few times too when he wasnt there for some reason.

He died?

God he was a major landmark in that area!

I used to look for him every day. He almost caused me to swerve off the road a few times too when he wasnt there for some reason.

My dad drinks at Wortley Top Club, I'm sure he said about it a while ago, don't know any details though

No not yet, think we are going to have them for tea, BTW how long did you cook them for?

Fried for a minute, then added the egg until that was cooked.

Mmm fried egg and mushroom sandwich :)

Are you sure that all that time he wasn't waiting for a pot of Earl Grey and a scone from the Countess Tea Rooms?

Are you sure that all that time he wasn't waiting for a pot of Earl Grey and a scone from the Countess Tea Rooms?

Now theres a point Purdy!!!!

He was possibly hoping to take root there.

Typical of me this is! All the walks I could go on with you lot and all the forumers I could meet and what do I have to do? Move miles away!

You have no idea how frustrating it is!

He was possibly hoping to take root there.

Typical of me this is! All the walks I could go on with you lot and all the forumers I could meet and what do I have to do? Move miles away!

You have no idea how frustrating it is!

Move back then Jabber

Move back then Jabber

I would if i could but my other half hates Sheffield.