Wednesday 3 qpr 2 good one lads!

I admit ive never been a fan of PS.... I dont think he was a great manager and dont see why some fans loved him like a king....:suspect: i agree and disagree with DA.... the only thing i do know is.... We have had dark days b4 and we will survive this... PS is not Sheffield wednesday nor is DA.

Match after match is was like watching a repeat same old football.... i have to say i agree with DA and think PS has done what could for swfc.... there is no quick fix in football no one is going to come in and pump stupid money in to swfc.... DA has said he will provide funds for the new manager out of his own pocket so it will not increase the debt..... yes it was a shock to hear that PS had gone so soon after a new contract.... but a manager has to provide a team to play football and win things.... what have we won under PS? cardiff....?? nothing else...... poor season last term.. poor start this term.... i want better i want wednesday to be a proud club again and not second best..... im fed up of just getting by with bore draws and no real cup-runs.... we are wednesday and deserve better!! If the new manager comes in and we start winning matchs and climb the table... PS will just end up in wednesday history..... lets just hope.

Will PS be remembered as A true Wednesday legend?

EDIT:{It is now the right time for the Board to do what is right for Sheffield Wednesday} Our league position says it all.....

That's an anagram of Well Sour :hihi:

Sheffield United is an anagram of 'bunch of smelly pigs'

Give or take a letter or two:rolleyes:

Sheffield United is an anagram of 'bunch of smelly pigs'

Give or take a letter or two:rolleyes:

Don't lower yourself to their level. That just makes you and he look equally stupid and pathetic.

Don't lower yourself to their level. That just makes you and he look equally stupid and pathetic.

Twas a joke my friend

Forgot about this did we. Your lot started it, and we thought you lot enjoyed anagrams.:)

Is that what they do down at Pigsty Lane?...Whinging Colin Warnock and his great tactics.... 1 up front.:hihi:

As mr_blue_owl says, it's only a joke. :thumbsup:

Forgot about this did we. Your lot started it, and we thought you lot enjoyed anagrams.:)

As mr_blue_owl says, it's only a joke. :thumbsup:

Don't worry Saxon - I will apologise and withdraw the remark, I know how sensitive the Blunts are :)

I can already count to 4 thanks :rolleyes::D

Of course you can. You got to practice at Colchester. :hihi:

ooohh cutting - very cutting

You right there pal.come the weekend tho you may be needing your fingers and toes to keep the score.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

They're not my lot. I don't want to be associated with anyone who thinks that sort of moronic comment qualifies as humour.

Funny fecker :rolleyes::D