Wednesday 3 qpr 2 good one lads!

I bet Sturrock is feeling really needed now. Wonder if the bloke in temporary charge just told the team to go out and do what they see fit .... and it's worked.

I bet Sturrock is feeling really needed now. Wonder if the bloke in temporary charge just told the team to go out and do what they see fit .... and it's worked.

Is that what they do down at Pigsty Lane?...Whinging Colin Warnock and his great tactics.... 1 up front.:hihi:

YAY! A CUT & PASTE! :headbang:

You have a fixation on the word Paste, I can only summise it is because of the uncanny resemblance to that which you deposit into your socks on any given evening.

Check mate I believe.

:D

Nice to see you're following my posts with enthusiasm. I can see why you moved to Canada - like they sing on South Park, 'it's not really a country anyway'. . . abit like Sheffield United - 'not really a football team' :hihi:

Proper knee slapper that one :help: :help:

You have a fixation on the word Paste, I can only summise it is because of the uncanny resemblance to that which you deposit into your socks on any given evening. :D

And you keep going on about me doing it.... is it a fantasy of yours or something???...

The fixation is all yours mate, and good luck with it - you keep that cut, copy & paste finger going - as long as it's doing that we dont have to imagine you putting it elsewhere!:hihi:

And you keep going on about me doing it.... is it a fantasy of yours or something???...

The fixation is all yours mate, and good luck with it - you keep that cut, copy & paste finger going - as long as it's doing that we dont have to imagine you putting it elsewhere!:hihi:

Are you Jimmy Cricket?

Left Right, Left Right :hihi: :hihi:

Is that what they do down at Pigsty Lane?...Whinging Colin Warnock and his great tactics.... 1 up front.:hihi:

That wasn't a dig. It was a valid comment/query/etc. :(

Bugger ya then ... I was going to congratulate you as well, but I'm not now, so there. :shakes:

pmsl :hihi: :hihi:

Told you didn't I....wait till he gets really agitated - the amount of links goes up inumerably.:hihi:

That wasn't a dig. It was a valid comment/query/etc. :(

Bugger ya then ... I was going to congratulate you as well, but I'm not now, so there. :shakes:

Saxon, if it was a valid comment - I apologise mate.:thumbsup:

It's just a great week to be rubbing blunts up the wrong way, they're biting with high speed today.:hihi:

Told you didn't I....wait till he gets really agitated - the amount of links goes up inumerably.:hihi:

:hihi: you dont half make me laugh :hihi: