Bring back late nite chat with Nick at Hallam FM,

How very rubbish is hallam without this show? instead they replace it with songs what ear all day! i used to be a fan of that talk show, now its not on no more i dont lisen to hallam fm, i think the station is going down hill and not as good as it used to be!

anyone agree they bring the chat show back?

i dont want a paragraph saying "yeah but no ect"

just a simple answer

Yes or No

Guess what?

Nick doesn't want the old show either!

I think that radio station should be closed down. It plays the same 5 songs on repeat with terrible adverts in between. I do admit to listening to bits of Nick at night but certainly would not listen to the station at any other time and have not since he has left.. To be honest, I think that's a good thing!!

The sad thing about Radio Hallam is I do not know any good shows. Another sad reflection of Sheffield

Bring back Tim Shaw . . or even Scottie McClue!!

Now they were real talk show hosts, rather than the gobby-fool that was Nick the Pr. . at!

Bring back Tim Shaw . . or even Scottie McClue!!

Now they were real talk show hosts, rather than the gobby-fool that was Nick the Pr. . at!

Tim Shaw is on the Asylum show, on kerrrang 105.6 in Birmingham he is a complete moron who is about as funny as a bout of dysentry.:rant:

Tim Shaw is on the Asylum show, on kerrrang 105.6 in Birmingham he is a complete moron who is about as funny as a bout of dysentry.:rant:

Didn't say he was funny, but exeptionally controversial, teatering on the edge of offensive, which is good for a talk show host.

Only ever heard Hallams "Nuclear Attack, pacification soundtrack" once and that was when I was taken off air.

Hallam got into a lot of trouble for that, as they're specifically not mean to use that circuit unless there is a real attack or summat.

Diana Luke was the best ever late night presenter , hallam lost alot and the plot totally when they let her go!!

How very rubbish is hallam without this show? instead they replace it with songs what ear all day! i used to be a fan of that talk show, now its not on no more i dont lisen to hallam fm, i think the station is going down hill and not as good as it used to be!

anyone agree they bring the chat show back?

i dont want a paragraph saying "yeah but no ect"

just a simple answer

Yes or No

yes they should i thort it was wicked:thumbsup:

What about Scottie McClue then???? What did you think of him?

they should bring back Tom Binns or Luchio! Nick and night was a morbid B*****d who loved depressing people - funny at first, gets boring real easily.