Mobile phone believed stolen, watch out for pickpocket London Road area

Whether the guy stole the phone or not, you were harassed on their premises when you had just gone in to enjoy a quiet meal.

I agree there's no proof the beggar stole the phone, it's just a strong possibility given the circumstances. The police have said they will visit the restaurant to view any CCTV footage.

I don't hold the restauraunt to blame, it was very busy with the door open and people queuing to get in. London Road is not the most salubrious area of town with the cider/methadone crowd that hang around the pharmacy. We were sat just inside by the window and the beggar was in and out in the space of 30 seconds. My first thought was to call one of the staff, but none were in sight at that moment.

So I accepted his request to have the leftovers and be gone. What would anyone else have done?

It was the Noodle Inn, we were sat in the window and the wino scum was in and out before we knew what was really going on. Still not sure if it was an elaborate pickpocketting ploy and the thief was acting or an opportunistic dip and the guy was really a wino.

hi there sorry to hear about your phone, but the scum wino's all sit outside the chemist opposite the noodle inn and beleive me they are truley low life scum bags