How can drivers (or passengers) justify throwing their fag ends out of the window ?

Don`t get me wrong I HATE litter and all those who deposit it (especially scum of the earth flytippers) but those who throw fag ends out of cars have got to be the laziest of the ignorants. Gordon Bennet, they`ve even got somewhere to put their tab ends which they can reach without even leaving their seats ! But apparently they`re happy for someone else to pick up their litter so they don`t have to empty their own ashtray.......

How in Gods name can they justify such ignorance ?

Don`t get me wrong I HATE litter and all those who deposit it (especially scum of the earth flytippers) but those who throw fag ends out of cars have got to be the laziest of the ignorants. Gordon Bennet, they`ve even got an ashtray which they can reach without even leaving their seats ! But apparently they`re happy for someone else to pick up their litter so they don`t have to empty their own ashtray....... How in Gods name can they justify such ignorance ?

Just for your information my car is brand new and does not have a ashtray or a cigarette lighter and most new cars are the same so it,s open the window and it is not through ignorance I know what I am doing

Just for your information my car is brand new and does not have a ashtray or a cigarette lighter and most new cars are the same so it,s open the window and it is not through ignorance I know what I am doing

I thought I had a sense of humour but (not for the first time on SF) I find myself wondering whether "never wrong" is being satirical or not. How can one tell and am I the only one who finds it difficult to judge ?

Smokers are selfish, so why are you surprised that they litter as well without a second thought:nono:

Give up smoking, I did earlier this year and I so glad I did. Smokers stink, smoker's homes stink and so do their cars. Sweating nicotine and all the other chemicals in a cigarette, ain't pretty.

Just think of the damage it's doing to your body, seriously. I had a cold a couple of weeks ago, if I'd still been a amoker it would have gone onto my chest and I would have felt a lot worse.

If you have to smoke in your car, there are pocket ashtrays you can buy for a few quid. You are not being forced to throw the butt onto the road.

I thought I had a sense of humour but (not for the first time on SF) I find myself wondering whether "never wrong" is being satirical or not. How can one tell and am I the only one who finds it difficult to judge ?

You aren't the only one who's confused, Justin. Perhaps never wrong (that's gotta be an oxymoron, surely) can enlighten us?

Don`t get me wrong I HATE litter and all those who deposit it (especially scum of the earth flytippers) but those who throw fag ends out of cars have got to be the laziest of the ignorants. Gordon Bennet, they`ve even got somewhere to put their tab ends which they can reach without even leaving their seats ! But apparently they`re happy for someone else to pick up their litter so they don`t have to empty their own ashtray.......

And when they get to the end of the packet, that flies out of the window as well.

They're as bad as Pikeys, and should be subject to heavy fines for littering. it's all part of the generally atrocious attitude that our gutter classes have to society; you don't see it happening in nice areas unless scrotes are driving through.

The litter thing gets to me- the causing grass fires by throwing an ignition source out of the window then driving off gets to me more.

In many of the places I have had to drive through as a Rep, a cast-out Black Russian Sobranie Packet would add to the local environment! :hihi:

its not burnt out fag ends thats the prob on our estate its burnt out cars

If you look up the meaning of the word, never wrong, you'll realise that I wasn't insulting you, so please don't be abusive to me. Thanks.

i thought it was a washing up powder ,oh thats oxydol

if they are polluting the air by driving they figure they might aswell pollute theland???, its the driving a car which ticks me off