Christmas presents for my 22 year old boyfriend

im getting dead stuck for xmas presents for my boyfriend, thinking about getting him guitar lessons, but want sm other gifts for him to open on the day.

if any1 has any ideas me tell me cus its driving me mad please even the littlest gift will do, would like sumthing kooky and usual if poss:help:

althou its not very usual to get ur gift ideas from sum1 else lol

thanks

im getting dead stuck for xmas presents for my boyfriend, thinking about getting him guitar lessons, but want sm other gifts for him to open on the day.

if any1 has any ideas me tell me cus its driving me mad please even the littlest gift will do, would like sumthing kooky and usual if poss:help:

thanks

if your gettting guitar lessons why not get him strings plecs and all other bits he may need and wrap them individual parcels and build up to the biggy?

Why not gift wrap yourself and present yourself offereing him the chance to do whatever he wants with his new gift?

It'd go down a treat I can assure you.

thanks

If he's gonna be getting guitar lessons then some music books might be a good idea as he'll probably want to play some easy to play songs whilst learning the more intricate stuff to keep his interest.

Failing that I would get him a xbox 360! All the boys want them!

I agree with what's already been written above. If you're going to get him guitar lessons, why not stick with that theme? Some quirkey plectrums, a decent capo always helps to speed up changing inbetween songs. Get a couple of guitar books (ones which have CD's are good so you know if you're doing things right). If he's going to have to take his guitar to a lesson, does he have a case? Definitely a good idea if not. A guitar stand is also handy, it means you can see your pride and joy, pick it up to play easier, and it reduces the risk of it falling over if it's balanced against a wall! The little music shop in The Lanes (Meadowhall) has some good things, and London Road has a couple of good music shops.

Get him a Wii, it will work out very cheap in the long run :)

Failing that I would get him a xbox 360! All the boys want them!

Yep that was my un-original present idea for my 23 year old (going on 3 though!) Although i've bought it far too early and i am getting nagged to death for it now, men! :rolleyes: