Photographs Of Our Walks

Great pics,Gris! Thanks for taking them - they're a fab reminder of a lovely walk.

Scubz - you lil' devil,you! It took me an hour to do my hair,this morning - and you WET IT!:hihi:

Ermmm, dont mean to upset you, but an hour? Maybe an extra hours beauty sleep.......well nvm dear, your hair looked very nice, before and after the "dowsing"

Hi, I thought you might like to see pics of one of my favourite walks here in S Wales... I was there a few weeks ago, they're the waterfalls between Neath and the Brecon Beacons. Enjoy!!!!

P1011370.jpg

P1011366.jpg

P1011364.jpg

P1011358.jpg

P1011354.jpg

P10113521.jpg

P1011349-1.jpg

P1011348.jpg

P1011339.jpg

P1011335.jpg

P1011349.jpg

P1011331.jpg

There's another set of waterfalls on the edge of the Brecons as well which are well worth a visit!!

all the pics on here are great, i just might take up walking myself and with a bit of luck it might help me lose some weight. wheres the best place for me to start?

Well Suzan you're in the right place! There's a walk most weekends with the Walkers Group. This one is planned for this coming Sunday clicky.

Everyone is welcome on the walks - they are usually good for beginners, as it's a nice steady pace, with stops along the way. :thumbsup:

all the pics on here are great, i just might take up walking myself and with a bit of luck it might help me lose some weight.

watch out for the cakes in the tea shops like on the Castelton walks - they're lethal :P