Anyone driving to London soon?

Hi there,

I know this is a really really long shot... but does anyone on here drive to London regularly? In particular the East End?

I ask because I want to buy a (fairly small) chair from a company in Brick Lane, London, who don't deliver outside the M25. :loopy:

I'm tempted to go in the car myself, but I only just passed my driving test and I'm not confident enough to motor around the capital! It's not worth paying the fortune it would cost to get a man with a van to go and pick it up (delivery would cost more than the chair!), but if any whether any kind soul on here is going to be passing anyway, and wouldn't mind picking it up, I'd reimburse them for the hassle and inconvenience.

Thanks!

dizzy x

Hi. we are going to London tomorrow, we are going by train from Sheffield.

I know you didnt really want to know that.

IF you are not in hurry for it why not ask a courier company to do it for you as return journey next time they are near brick lane every day there is van coming back empty I am sure if enquired you would gat it done depends what you want to pay

wouldnt advise driving into London centeral as it can be a bit of a nightmare. why not park on the outskirts and use the tube if the chair is small enugh to move that way?

i know a way to the east end, canary wharf area that avoids the m25 if thats any good, also drove down there 6 month after i passed me test, only thing i can say is have eyes up yer backside

i know a way to the east end, canary wharf area that avoids the m25 if thats any good, also drove down there 6 month after i passed me test, only thing i can say is have eyes up yer backside

The route from sheffield to london to brick lane does not use the M25 at all apart going across the junction on the way down the m1

I am not going to London, but I did move a friend there a few weeks ago and it did seem a shame bringing an empty van back.

Is there some sort of specific web site that can get people to aid each other in this money, time, energy saving way ; which has the benefit of reducing traffic on the roads and would cause less polution?

Have a look on liftshare.org to see if anyone makes that journey

Hi there,

I know this is a really really long shot... but does anyone on here drive to London regularly? In particular the East End?

I ask because I want to buy a (fairly small) chair from a company in Brick Lane, London, who don't deliver outside the M25. :loopy:

I'm tempted to go in the car myself, but I only just passed my driving test and I'm not confident enough to motor around the capital! It's not worth paying the fortune it would cost to get a man with a van to go and pick it up (delivery would cost more than the chair!), but if any whether any kind soul on here is going to be passing anyway, and wouldn't mind picking it up, I'd reimburse them for the hassle and inconvenience.

Thanks!

dizzy x

You're Jack the Ripper aren't you?

i aint sure where brick lane is, but having to go to plaistow, where the excel building is, for past 5 years, i can now do it blindfold

i aint sure where brick lane is, but having to go to plaistow, where the excel building is, for past 5 years, i can now do it blindfold

BRICK LANE IS off whitechapel near the Royal London hospital and almost opposite the mosque

BRICK LANE IS off whitechapel near the Royal London hospital and almost opposite the mosque

You certainly appear to have a thorough knowledge of the Whitechapel area of London:suspect: :suspect:

Can you account for your whereabouts on the nights of August 31st, September 7th, September 30th and Novenmer 9th 1888?:suspect: :suspect: :suspect: