RISK 'World Conquest Game'

isnt there a player limit? 8 players max?

if there is room squeez me in, ill play :thumbsup:

Tactics:

Run Away..

Originally posted by Nu_Skillz

isnt there a player limit? 8 players max?

if there is room squeez me in, ill play :thumbsup:

Tactics:

Run Away..

I think it's 6 players max. And dunno when, someone yet needs to step up and host :)

I have the game its fun, i personally like 2 take control of Africa as it allows for you to move in2 Europe and America aswell as being able to defend fairly easily, However i suppose it depends on what mission card you get to which continent or continents you place ur men in.

Can i take this oportunity to apoligise for my last thread i was very bored and i didnt mean 2 offend anybody, however im sure i would kick all ur asses at Risk! or maybe not lol

It's a cunning ploy, Dylan, to ask for our tactics first and then invite us to play. You'll have to learn mine the hard way...

Risk-Diplomacy... I am in for world domination!!!!

Now that I have read all of you somewhat lack luster tactics we can go about arranging a game.

i've just moved house, so it would be no good at my place for a couple of months.

I suggest that anyone who wants to play should meet up in a bar so we can plan a game.

Anyone who wants to play can either send me a personal message or reply to this thread.

P.S. Who was the numpty who suggested using mission cards. It's world domination all the way.

P.P.S. The red army has been taken

Hey Dylan 61

I would be interested in a friendly game of risk.

Also would be interested in starting a Dylan Fan meet-up for Sheffield, if there isnt one already. Can you direct me in the right direction?

Thanks

Legand of Dolouz

Game of risk, Fantastic idea. I used to play most sunday afternoons with my housemates at uni. (doesn't mean I'm any good though!) Oh and I'm always green.

tactics: balance of power and strength in depth.

Have you all played SLAY (little computer game, simple but VERY addictive)

Not really played Risk, but I'm a big fan of Europa Universalis II. Would other people be up for playing that?

Originally posted by Funky Dave

Not really played Risk, but I'm a big fan of Europa Universalis II. Would other people be up for playing that?

Absolutely!!! I love EU2!

Originally posted by Funky Dave

YES definately. Not played it before, but just had a look at some screen-shots of the PC game and it looks fantastic. I love stratagy games like that.

Count me it ... :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Jamie

YES definately. Not played it before, but just had a look at some screen-shots of the PC game and it looks fantastic. I love stratagy games like that.

Count me it ... :thumbsup:

I reckon I could sort you with a copy, or you might find it in a bargain bin at GAME or so. You need to spend a few hours with the tutorial and a week or so playing campaigns to get a good grounding. It's not for the faint-hearted and a single games takes many hours to be played :)

It's very rewarding though, I think!