Sign in to follow this  

Hello my name is moggie, I'm a cat

I'm a cat. The man named me moggie, found me wandering around the back of the bowling alley when I was just four weeks old. He thought I was a chipmunk fer christ's sake, a chipmunk! What a moron! He's even more stupid than that basset hound of his that smells like a goat. He calls it tich which is supposed to mean little in that country he came from. Anyway it stuck its cold nose up my posterior, checking me out. It got a noseful of claws for its trouble. Anyway the man turned me upside down to check what sex I was and declared me female, and I grew up to be the biggest meanest female you ever saw. His girl friend dragged me off to the vets to be spayed ( whatever that is ) and the vet said I was a male.

They say every cat has been a human being at some time or other. To hell with that. Getting up at some ungodly hour to work in some sweatshop or other then coming home to some nag of a wife. I wouldn't have minded being a lion, chewing on a zebra now and then, but life's pretty good as it is, except for the basset hound, who barks a lot, but is scared to death of me.

Meow folks!

I'm a cat. The man named me moggie, found me wandering around the back of the bowling alley when I was just four weeks old. He thought I was a chipmunk fer christ's sake, a chipmunk! What a moron! He's even more stupid than that basset hound of his that smells like a goat. He calls it tich which is supposed to mean little in that country he came from. Anyway it stuck its cold nose up my posterior, checking me out. It got a noseful of claws for its trouble. Anyway the man turned me upside down to check what sex I was and declared me female, and I grew up to be the biggest meanest female you ever saw. His girl friend dragged me off to the vets to be spayed ( whatever that is ) and the vet said I was a male.

They say every cat has been a human being at some time or other. To hell with that. Getting up at some ungodly hour to work in some sweatshop or other then coming home to some nag of a wife. I wouldn't have minded being a lion, chewing on a zebra now and then, but life's pretty good as it is, except for the basset hound, who barks a lot, but is scared to death of me.

Meow folks!

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: Believe it or not, we took a stray cat for speying, and it turned out it was a boy. He's always kept a place in his heart for the Veteranarian on duty that day! :hihi:

ps he is sitting beside me as I type. :)

I love your tale buck! :thumbsup:

How nice to hear a story from the cats point of view.very funny,Buck.

Of course Moggie exaggerated as usual. My son Mark and I were riding our bikes between the airport fence and the bowling alley when I espied a little orange shape squirming in the grass. I called on Mark to stop while I investigated, and it turned out to be a tiny kitten in deep distress, probably from being thrown out of a car to get rid of it. I sent Mark home to pick up the Honda, because Moggie as he was soon called refused to cooperate. The sex problem was found out by my now wife Pauline.

Moggie grew up into a magnificent animal, full of fun and mischief. Cats aren't like dogs who will shake their tails in delight at any stranger who comes into your house and invite them to steal the silver, or show them the cash stash, sending them on the way with a cheery wag of the tail, barking "enjoy the cocaine, guys." A cat will have very few human friends, but will show undying love to the ones they own. Moggie was just such a cat. Eventually the household would be increased with a chow bitch, who loved Moggie, and two foundling twin she kittens we called Scarlett and O'Hara. Moggie would wait for me to come home lying across the back of the sofa then take a swipe at me with his claws sheathed. It was a guy thing you see. He would enjoy resting under the red maple while the twins hunted for mice or anything that flew, they were his pride just like that lion he wanted to be.This all happened some years ago. Moggie contracted Leukemia, that scourge of outdoor cats and died not long after. A two hundred pound man cried that day, not a pretty sight. Moggie would have laughed his head off. He rests today under the red maple, not far away from Sinkai, the chow, and the twins. Today only a little black and white called the uninspiring name of Princess graces our home, another foundling, and a home lover.

How poignant that tale is buck. What a joy that the foundlings were blessed with meeting, and being cared for, by a lovely family.