Fishing in Loxley - Where Abouts Exactly?

Anyone know exactly where abouts it is? Does it lead into Dam Flask or Ladybower?

(Asking on behalf of step-dad, hence the lack of info lol)

Cheers, all

Loxley Fisheries is about halfway between the Admiral Rodney and Dam Flask on the Loxley Road (left hand side) ; it's signposted. It's fed by a stream that originates in Dam Flask I believe and is a well stocked and managed day ticket water.

I used to fish a pond in this bloke's garden somewhere in Loxley many years ago. He was a scrapman or something. He had geese patrolling and the fish would swim in shoals just under the surface taunting us. It was at the bottom of a run of ponds I recall. Anyone recall it?

I always thought it was Marshalls pond between the Rodney and Dam Flask,

Is Loxley fishery not the one before the Rodney on the left hand side ? If not, what is that one called.

Was never any good with names - Still not.

I always thought it was Marshalls pond between the Rodney and Dam Flask,

Is Loxley fishery not the one before the Rodney on the left hand side ? If not, what is that one called.

Was never any good with names - Still not.

Marshalls is now called Loxley Fisheries.

Thanks for that.. if anyone can get me a link for the exact location on multimap/streetmap/google earth I'd really appreciate it! Think we found it on google earth but as we don't know that area we're not too sure!

Marshalls is now called Loxley Fisheries.

Cheers Halibut. That's set me right. :)

there's also Mill pond, a lovely little place a little bit downstream near the admiral rodney pub, go down by the side of the cemetary. it's nicer in my opinion than marshalls/loxley and has some lovely roach on caster or carp on the usual pellets etc. I'd have a look for this lake if i were you! :thumbsup:

near the wisewwood pub.